Food and Drink | News

BigGayDeal.com

It's Girthy

Gummy

You too can let the world's largest gummy worm fill your mouth with juicy flavor.

And yes, it's real. I know somebody who would love this.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Yes, thanks for showing the whole we are a bunch of sex obsess people, where anything that like a penis we want it in our mouths.

Posted by: SNT | Oct 25, 2010 11:02:12 AM

2. Lighten up, this is funny!

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 25, 2010 11:19:53 AM

3. heh heh heh....you said "whole"....heh heh heh.

Posted by: alan | Oct 25, 2010 11:28:17 AM

4. OMG, the CARBS!

Posted by: romeo | Oct 25, 2010 11:46:35 AM

5. Is that Sufjan Stevens sucking on a giant gummy worm?

Posted by: kiki | Oct 25, 2010 12:06:58 PM

6. OMG -- it's a gummi tapeworm!!! =:-o

Posted by: JSH | Oct 25, 2010 12:18:26 PM

7. That's hilarious... but also $28 dollars for an elongated portion of colored corn syrup...

Posted by: Ryan | Oct 25, 2010 1:12:08 PM

8. what is this i don't even

Posted by: Adam Gillitt | Oct 25, 2010 1:28:33 PM

9. @SNT: So you're just upset that it was posted? You're not debating the fact that we do like anything that looks like a penis in our mouth. You just don't want anyone to know about it.

Posted by: Stephen | Oct 25, 2010 2:48:59 PM

10. @SNT: Lighten up. It's candy that looks like a double-headed dildo; BFD! What part of your life are you so ashamed of that you're afraid someone will know? Do you think heterosexual people are sexless? Just enjoy your life!

Posted by: mad1026 | Oct 25, 2010 6:00:42 PM

11. that makes me miss my ex

Posted by: Rikard | Oct 25, 2010 6:45:01 PM

12. But wait, you can also order the Bananna Bunker! http://www.vat19.com/dvds/trailertheater.cfm?productID=banana-bunker

Posted by: Jos. | Oct 25, 2010 7:55:06 PM

13. Pretty much looks like a human colon. I'll pass.

Posted by: castaway | Oct 25, 2010 9:05:16 PM

14. @SNT: Lighten up. It's candy that looks like a double-headed dildo; BFD! What part of your life are you so ashamed of that you're afraid someone will know? Do you think heterosexual people are sexless? Just enjoy your life!Posted by: mad1026 | Oct 25, 2010 6:00:42 PM

-----

Interesting point. While I'm sure it's no secret to the masses that gay men like dicks, I too was struck by the uncomfortable placement of this post just above the gay man attacked in the pizza parlor and below the homo robo call.

It's clear from the post title "It's girthy" what the double entendre is, but lately this blog confuses me. Is it camp? Is it political? Is it Activism? Is it skin?

One minute we are outraged over the homophobic attacks the next minute we are breathless over a lascivious candy worm.

I understand the blog is a well rounded retrospect of our community, but I think the responses here higlight the confusion over how the world sees us and how some think we should present ourselves.

It's a debate that will continue for some time.

Posted by: Beef and Fur | Oct 26, 2010 4:34:45 AM

15. Why do guys think this blog should only be about respectable politics? It's a blog. For gawd's sake, if you open Time or your local paper you even get a mix of the serious and the silly. I read Towleroad because of the mix of the political/the sciencey and the fun/sexy. Get over yourselves.

Posted by: Derek Pearce | Oct 26, 2010 7:03:32 AM

16. Oh, pleeze, Louise. "The uncomfortable placement" followed by a political-correctness analysis of a funny, goofy ad?
    Take a pill.

Posted by: wimsy | Oct 26, 2010 1:29:11 PM

17. Ya know this'll be in an xtube video any day now. I'm just say'N.

Posted by: MoJo | Oct 30, 2010 1:55:42 AM