Comments

1. Dave says

Send NC Representative Larry Brown a message, let him know how you feel about his recent e-mail.
    Phone: 919-733-5607
    Email: Larry.Brown@ncleg.net
    Legislative Mailing Address:
    NC House of Representatives
    300 N. Salisbury Street, Room 609
    Raleigh, NC 27603-5925

2. gayalltheway says

Replaced “queers” or “fruitloops” with the n-word or anti-Semitic reference and he’ll be out of a job. But just because they are anti-gay references, he could possibly get away with it even without apologizing.

Fair?

And Jim Demint can kiss my ass for all I care.

3. jaymax says

@Jonathan. Great comment!

Why LOGO is airing this drivel about A-List wannabes is beyond me. Even if you subscribe to the A-List, B-List, C-List mantra, no true A-Lister would come near that show or appear in one. They also wouldn’t advertise themselves as an A-Lister. Only wannabes do that.

4. mstrozfckslv@yahoo.com says

LOL Jonathan

I tried, tried being totaly objective and open minded to the A-list

I couldn’t get through the first 2 minutes before changing the channel

I tried later to flip it back on in the middle to see if it was better. NOPE

I tried and A -list failed miserably. In many ways i was disgusted. Take everything wrong with modern society in general + everything wrong with urban gay culture + stereotypes of gays doing their minstral shows = YUCK

5. SKOC211 says

@Jeffrey hahahaha right!? I love love love me some Buffy but I’ve seen the entire series and I can only take so much Ru. Occasionally they air episodes of Queer as Folk but it’s usually quite late and quite edited, as well as being out of order, so I just gave up and found them on line (fabulous show, btw). Haven’t gotten to the A list yet and I’m not sure if I can.

6. patrick nyc says

So the gay bashers family and girlfriend come to their defense, what a shock. One’s lesbian sister is so in denial, how could he bash when I’m gay? Easy, he’s as fucked up as you are.

7. timgunnsuncle says

Listen, I am annoyed by grammar police as much as the next guy, but…

“Mark Ruffalo, who will play The Hulk in the forthcoming Avengers movie, hinted that their could be an entire trilogy based off comic book team.”

Rethink this, please.

8. Patric says

TimGunnsUncle, I think it’s safe to say that you clearly are not “annoyed by grammar police as much as the next guy” (unless the next guy is the ghost of William Buckley).

9. JoeInSF says

I am waiting for the supposedly “more gay friendly” GOP party to reject the views of Senator DeMint and Congressman Brown. Where is the outrage at their bigoted comments?

10. Craig says

In regards to Larry Brown, don’t gay people use the word “queer?” Is that the new n-word? We can use it freely but heaven forbid if a straight person uses it? (i.e. “Queer as Folk”). If “we” use it, expect “them” to use it. Frankly I hate the word and don’t like it at all when I hear our own using it. But not as much as when I hear one man call another man “girl.”

@Jeffrey – just wait, Buffy-TV is slowly becoming Nip/Tuck-TV. And RuPaul? I dare them to put those shows in HD, damn they are blurry now. I really have trouble watchhing any channel that’s not HD these days – spoiled I guess.

11. marcus says

Fuck no, I didn’t watch the A-List. Those guys are considered A-list? What has the world come to?

As far as Sen. Jim DeMint, the HRC shouldn’t hold their breath. He shouldn’t have to apologize. He’s entitled to his opinion, however fucked up it is.

12. slatefish says

There is no A-List. That is a designation of ridiculous queens who actually believe they are they are special. In NYC, none of those creepy people even knew of the really good nights and clubs when I was there. And believe me, they would not have made it into the real choice nights.

I don’t expect much more than rotting, moronic crumbs on the floor from the pathetic LOGO channel, but this is a new low. Narcissistic, shallow, vain, idiotic, vacuous, ridiculous (I could go on) queens act like they are the worst of 12-year old girls. I watched to see if truly was a train-wreck.

Gay kids, it does get better! But not by watching these pathetic losers. Please, find role models, but not the clueless scum of Chelsea.

As a gay man, I’m embarrassed. The nasty people running LOGO are dragging gay people back to the gay Stone Age.

By the halfway mark of this horrid show, even I wanted to do some gay bashing.