2012 Election | News | Republican Party | Sarah Palin | Tea Party | Teabagger

Sarah Palin: I'll Run for President 'if There's Nobody Else to Do It'

Palin

ET pays a visit to Palin in Alaska, and asks about her Presidential plans.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Oh - that's encouraging.....if no one else wants the job? Shouldn't a presidential candidate want the job? I'm just asking....

Posted by: Steve | Oct 28, 2010 6:28:09 PM

2. Don't worry Sarah, I'm sure *someone* will step up to the job but won't ya be on that one way trip back to Mars by then, you could become Queen of Mars, you betcha!

Posted by: Sean R | Oct 28, 2010 6:31:42 PM

3. Please, please, please, PLEASE run Sarah!

Posted by: TampaZeke | Oct 28, 2010 6:32:03 PM

4. Hahaha. This looney is nuts. She can run all she wants but the chances of her getting the GOP nomination and the majority of the entire country voting for her are slim to none. We have a lot of uneducated, backwards-thinking people here, but regardless I think most of America has enough sense not to elect this inexperienced, ridiculous woman to run our country.

Posted by: Joe | Oct 28, 2010 6:36:56 PM

5. you know, i actually believe her. she hasn't decided yet what will be best...for her. and when she decides, you can bet that one person will benefit the most: sarah.

Posted by: humboldt | Oct 28, 2010 6:42:42 PM

6. Oh, Sara, thanks. So few people are interested in the presidency that it's really hard to find people willing to serve. What a great endorsement: "Vote Palin '12 - if there's nobody else that wants to run!"

Egad.

Posted by: Craig | Oct 28, 2010 6:48:36 PM

7. God love her, as my grandma use to facetiously say.

Posted by: ratbastard | Oct 28, 2010 6:55:32 PM

8. Yes...I agree with her...if EVERY other person on this planet is dead...then I totally believe she could be president of the US.

Posted by: JT | Oct 28, 2010 7:04:21 PM

9. In that case, I am available, and far better qualified than she. I actually speak and write in English. Terry for President!

Posted by: candideinnc | Oct 28, 2010 7:08:27 PM

10. I wish someone crazier than her would run and get the Republican spot. Now if only we could get someone a Bold Progressive as the Democratic candidate. We could win and make ACTUAL change to the system.

Posted by: ravewulf | Oct 28, 2010 7:16:27 PM

11. The only thing better would be Palin announcing Michele Bachmann as her running mate!

Posted by: Gary | Oct 28, 2010 7:26:07 PM

12. God forbid we should ever be that desperate.

Posted by: Mana | Oct 28, 2010 7:27:38 PM

13. Huh?

She's been running since Jan. 2009, hasn't she?

Wasn't that the whole freaking point of her media crusade?

Posted by: Sgt.Sausagepants | Oct 28, 2010 7:28:08 PM

14. Dear Sarah,
    Don't worry your pretty lil' head about the presidency. All of us will be just fine if you remain in Alaska and continue your reality show. I haven't been to your beautiful state, so I need you to show me all the wonders so I can prepare myself for when I eventually do visit.

Bradford
    xx

Posted by: Bradford | Oct 28, 2010 7:30:40 PM

15. Love this...perfect that it is on ET!

Posted by: Rocco | Oct 28, 2010 7:38:55 PM

16. Barf

Posted by: txstevo | Oct 28, 2010 7:41:53 PM

17. There is a pathway for her getting the republican nomination, but her general election campaign hopes would be a disaster. I'm hoping she does run.

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Oct 28, 2010 7:53:54 PM

18. If this doesn't scare the shit of us, nothing will.

Posted by: michael | Oct 28, 2010 8:12:29 PM

19. This ass clown can't even lie well. Of course she's running. Of course she wants it. She would kill her mother to get be President and sink this country into an abyss of diviseness so deep and disturbing it would change the landscape of America forever.

Did anyone catch the line following the ridiculous remark about if nobody wanted to run and in spite of what critics saying about her blah, blah, blah(her biggest annoyance has always been the negative things people say about her. At least GW attacked the wrong country because of a personal vendetta to get the guy who wanted to kill his father, Sarah would do something equally as stupid and costly if she were insulted by a foreign leader and ithurt her feelings.) Anyway, I digress, the line she spoke was ..."just going forward with what I think the priorities should be." What she thinks?! That's so telling. Not what is best for the country or the people that live in it, but what Sarah thinks (great thinker that she is.) So, this is first and foremost a complete ego trip. That's scary.

Posted by: Bart | Oct 28, 2010 8:13:00 PM

20. If she was smart, she'd realize that being President would interfere with her money-making. If she was smart.

Posted by: justiceontherocks | Oct 28, 2010 9:29:49 PM

21. Why can't this bitch just sit down and Shut the fuck up?!!

Posted by: Zo | Oct 28, 2010 9:33:12 PM

22. These teabaggers are turning out to be the freakest people EVER in politics. What i LOVE about it is that we are seeing alot of true colors....of the people of our land....The sad part is that it makes me sad to be an American....just glad to live in an area of California were I never see it.

Posted by: wonderer | Oct 28, 2010 9:37:07 PM

23. Empty head = empty rhetoric

Posted by: princely54 | Oct 28, 2010 11:19:19 PM

24. Please Sarah run, please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top !!! (:
    If the republicans shut down the gov't like they are threatening with zero bi-partisanship and she runs in 2012, it will be the end of the republican party

Posted by: nyrkr | Oct 28, 2010 11:33:42 PM

25. I'd be willing to switch my party affiliation to vote her into the GOP nomination slot. If she got it, it would ensure that the GOP will lose.

Thing is, most of the powerful GOP insiders do not care for her. She was the nutjob/teabagger vote, sure, but those people are mainly good at getting attention. There aren't actually too many of them. And most moderate or rational Republicans (I have some relatives in that category) wouldn't vote for her in a million years. She's basically Dan Quayle in a dress, 20 years later, and the GOP certainly hid him away as quickly as they could.

Posted by: Paul R | Oct 29, 2010 12:35:04 AM