Couples | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: A Video Love Letter in Sign Language

Sign

Here's some YouTube sweetness from a young man to his deaf boyfriend, complete with captioning, though it's likely most of you would probably watch the clip even without the translation. There's so much hate in the news these days, it's nice to include a little bit of love.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I don't think the kid is particularly hot, but the message isn't to me, it's to his boyfriend, who is lucky to have such a sweet, romantic guy in his life.

Posted by: Troy | Oct 26, 2010 11:31:00 AM

2. @Troy: Why, then, has it been posted on the internet (and youtube, of all things) for everyone to see? Call me crazy, but when I send love letters, I don't tend to CC: the entire world.

Both guys are lucky, and the message is sweet, but I don't quite understand why it's being put in the public this way.

Posted by: TomSkylark | Oct 26, 2010 11:59:30 AM

3. Well, someone here of less than perfect comport could redo the video on YouTube and we can compare the results. Any takers?

Posted by: anon | Oct 26, 2010 12:18:04 PM

4. love conquers all... cheers!!!

Posted by: Rick | Oct 26, 2010 12:23:21 PM

5. very sweet - and very hot boy!

Posted by: Steve | Oct 26, 2010 1:08:18 PM

6. @Tomskylark: Why do people propose marriage in public ways? Why do people show public affection at all?

Think about it. This YouTube video is a similar concept.

Posted by: G | Oct 26, 2010 1:12:39 PM

7. LOVE IT.

Posted by: Chris | Oct 26, 2010 1:20:49 PM

8. Yowza, he's adorable!!! And his boyfriend is most lucky.

Posted by: peterparker | Oct 26, 2010 1:21:22 PM

9. @G: Well sure, but you invite guests who know and (presumably) like you to a wedding ceremony; you don't invite the entire internet to peep in, especially if you're (randomly) shirtless.

Posted by: TomSkylark | Oct 26, 2010 1:30:58 PM

10. Sweet and the guy is beautiful.

Posted by: Matt26 | Oct 26, 2010 1:50:31 PM

11. TOMSKYLARK, since we do not know how it got there why get all hung up about it? Maybe the kid who received it sent it to a friend, who innocently posted it. That's how that Wedding Entrance Dance got on last year.

Incase you did not catch it, ANDY posted it last year. A couple got married last summer and a friend posted it for people who could not make the ceremony. A year later it has over 57 million hits.

With so many real things to knock, like people running for the highest offices in the land saying we are sick for being gay, try to enjoy a bit of the good shit.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Oct 26, 2010 2:54:26 PM

12. You guys can never seem to appreciate when someone does something special. Im not sure why you think posting a comment and complaining about a kid's video is somehow more validated than him posting the video to begin with. At least he put the effort forth to do something special, whereas, the rest of you are just nasty.

Posted by: Michael | Oct 26, 2010 3:29:30 PM

13. wow, there certainly are a bunch of dried up old twats here today. Go take a dump on someone elses lawn.

Posted by: Kenn I | Oct 26, 2010 3:41:54 PM

14. "Go take a dump on someone elses lawn."

And if you're hot, post it to YouTube and we'll all ooh and ahh over you!

Posted by: BG | Oct 26, 2010 3:48:36 PM

15. Yeah, what a load of prissy tight arsed comments.........and how did fat Jesus get in here ?

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Oct 26, 2010 4:15:57 PM

16. Hey, everybody, to address your assumptions, the video started out as a private video to me and only me. Somehow though some blogger got hold of it and it went viral, starting in Brazil, and spreading north from there.

I'm a very lucky guy, I have to agree with those of you who said that - my boy is absolutely amazing and while this attention is somewhat not what we expected, at least it spreads a positive message.

Thanks for watching it - he's learning! lol

Posted by: Anthony (Blixster) | Oct 26, 2010 4:24:55 PM

17. @ James: Amen, brutha ! Cute guys in love are HOT ! Ugly guys in love - not worth posting. The message is clear.

Posted by: Tre Gibbs | Oct 26, 2010 6:24:12 PM

18. The other boy is one lucky guy...

Posted by: jaragon | Oct 26, 2010 7:04:20 PM

19. To me and to many other people - this guy is not sexy...

However, he's absolutely charming and a GREAT boyfriend - appreciate the love that's there and being shared.

Thanks for making me all warm and fuzzy today - even if he's talking about coffee and shoes. Lord knows I've screwed up other people's languages.

Posted by: Matthew | Oct 26, 2010 7:15:43 PM

20. There's a gay fat Jesus taking a dump on the lawn on YouTube? Link please.

Posted by: timgunn's uncle | Oct 26, 2010 10:46:46 PM

21. Cute. He's got the best facial expressions as he talks to his boyfriend.

Posted by: obmitar | Oct 27, 2010 12:05:51 AM

22. There is NOTHING "hot" about this skinny nerdy dude! GET REAL GUYS!!!!

Posted by: shannon | Oct 27, 2010 12:26:19 AM

23. supercute when he bounces as he thinks what to sign next. he really is eager to be in his lover's arms. when was the last time I felt like that? it's heartwarming and touching.

Posted by: kodiak | Oct 27, 2010 12:31:33 AM

24. This is amazing! I started taking ASL This year and I am inlove with it! This made my day!

Posted by: Henry | Oct 27, 2010 12:45:22 AM

25. Are you certain this was what it appears to be and not a video "dubbed" with an inappropriate script?

Posted by: Garst | Oct 27, 2010 3:56:57 AM