Adam Lambert | Kiss | Music | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Adam Lambert Plays Tonsil Hockey with Male Fan

Lambert

At his Sydney GlamNation concert, Adam Lambert found a man he liked in the audience, and took what he wanted.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Andy, go to Matthew Mitcham's (gay Olympian) Twitter. He was at that concert and Adam tried to make him the guy he kissed, but Matthew turned him down. Now Adam fans are attacking Matthew for not kissing Adam.

Posted by: Adam | Oct 22, 2010 11:51:12 AM

2. I *must* be getting 'old'; the only thing I think of when I read this it "Boy, I just hope there's some pre-screening for STDs and other diseases like strep (for all parties involved)..."

Posted by: Terrance | Oct 22, 2010 11:54:21 AM

3. I'm with you Terrance.... I watch that and my first reaction is ewwwwwww. Then again I turn 33 next week, which is what, eight to ten years over the hill in gay years? ;)

And screw Adam fans for attacking Matt Mitcham. Matt didn't want to kiss Adam because he has been in a 4 year relationship and would have felt weird. I thought it was totally cute.

Posted by: Joseph L | Oct 22, 2010 12:08:44 PM

4. Matthew had a great time and thinks Adam is great. He tweeted that he loved the concert and appreciated Adam's respect. Don't try to start drama where there is none.

Posted by: Angel | Oct 22, 2010 12:10:31 PM

5. this just ruined my lunch...

Posted by: luke | Oct 22, 2010 12:11:23 PM

6. Freddy Mercury has returned!

Posted by: Wicked Gay Blog | Oct 22, 2010 12:15:58 PM

7. Jesus fucking Christ, who are these penis-suckers commenting that they're icked out by a kiss???

Posted by: Matthew Rettenmund | Oct 22, 2010 12:24:19 PM

8. Neat. I always wanted stuff like this to happen at concerts I go to. Just replace him with Partman Parthorse and we are good to go.

Seriously, I feel bad that I HATE HATE HATE everything Adam Lambert does, because if I liked his music I would LOVE the guy.

Posted by: Fenrox | Oct 22, 2010 12:43:37 PM

9. Matthew: No kidding, right?

Posted by: New Jersey Boy | Oct 22, 2010 12:57:38 PM

10. he bores me extremely.

Posted by: jakeinlove | Oct 22, 2010 1:27:52 PM

11. Joseph, I'm 22 and my first thought was ewwwww!

Posted by: Asher | Oct 22, 2010 1:56:03 PM

12. @Fenrox, I know what you mean. I Am a fan of his who thought his album was way over-produced and was disappointed but still liked him and his attitude.

I ended up going to his show in Las Vegas and was not expecting much but was blown away. He turned a crappy pop album into a rock concert and his voice live is unreal. He had the crowd, which was all over the map from young drunk twinks making out and falling in the pool, goth girls, middle aged couples, scary Glamberts, and older gay couples, all eating out of is hand. It felt really sweet to be in this cross section of America and have everyone cheer when he kissed his cute little bass player.

I'm glad curiosity got the best of me, because until you see him live it's hard to get what all the fuss is about. I really hope his next album is better.

Posted by: IAN F | Oct 22, 2010 1:57:41 PM

13. This guy is so in love with himself it's not even funny.

Posted by: bothen | Oct 22, 2010 2:33:52 PM

14. I love me some Adam, but, not really into the thought of him being an aggressive top.

Maybe a power bottom....

Posted by: Derek Washington | Oct 22, 2010 2:39:59 PM

15. I was a fan of Adam on Idol. Yes, I saw the kiss. But I'm still trying to find the MUSIC.

Posted by: Tessie Tura | Oct 22, 2010 3:27:13 PM

16. STDs from a kiss? Really? And which would those be?

Posted by: Paul R | Oct 22, 2010 3:36:06 PM

17. Uh, you can get the Herp fairly easily from a kiss. I believe syphilis can be transmitted via kissing too, but hopefully he's smart enough not to kiss someone with an open wound on their lips.

Posted by: crispy | Oct 22, 2010 4:15:36 PM

18. FIERCE! Good for you, Adam! Anyone have a problem with you kissing hot guys at your concert is a H-A-T-E-R! Do you, Boo!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Oct 22, 2010 4:25:53 PM

19. Wow the old farts in here sure are getting old aren't they. Painful. Have you forgotten what fun and young meant?

Jeez he's an entertainer living his dream and bringing pleasure to people. Maybe we should do away with him and fill the world with austere fundies.

Posted by: EM | Oct 22, 2010 5:45:07 PM

20. This will surely bring the HATERS out in flocks!! I love everything about Adam, but must admit - I really wish he wouldn't do this!! Health reasons. Js

Posted by: Beverly | Oct 22, 2010 5:48:11 PM

21. Lighten up, folks----he's fun and hot and very talented and totally entertaining! You go, girrrrll!!

Posted by: irisgirl | Oct 22, 2010 6:30:15 PM

22. It didn't take him long to fall down into the subbasement of hell, and then ooze right through the floor into the cesspool underneath. If he ever surfaces again he'll probably look like Mick Jagger, or Godzilla.

Posted by: Uncle Nazi | Oct 22, 2010 7:14:47 PM

23. egad..glambert is such an embarrassment.

Posted by: el polacko | Oct 22, 2010 7:41:09 PM

24. I'm not fan of his music but I'm a BIG fan of any guy who has the courage to come out publicly and express affection to his male audience members. I'm flabberghasted that there are people here who act like old chuch ladies at the sight of him macking a stud. I'm 48 and I think it's hot!

Posted by: Tony | Oct 22, 2010 9:55:34 PM

25. Not my thing, but what's with all the hate in the comments? Sometimes I think the gay movement ended two decades ago.

Posted by: Randy | Oct 22, 2010 11:22:18 PM