Alec Baldwin | Gay Marriage | Jesse Tyler Ferguson | New York | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Alec Baldwin is Angry He Can't Marry Jesse Tyler Ferguson

Baldwin

Alec Baldwin responds to the announcement in August by Jesse Tyler Ferguson that they're getting married, in a new spot for Fight Back NY.

As you may recall Fight Back NY is the PAC targeting anti-gay lawmakers in the New York Senate. Their current target is Queens senator Frank Padavan. If you feel inclined to take Alec's advice, help them out here.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Very well done.

Posted by: Todd Merrell | Oct 20, 2010 8:56:56 AM

2. Love that Alec!

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Oct 20, 2010 9:10:09 AM

3. Bravo! What a GREAT guy! He's been through it and truly seems to Get the Joke. I like 'im. Put me in line behind JTF.

Posted by: Kile Ozier | Oct 20, 2010 9:25:28 AM

4. I could never marry JTF because I like wearing bicycle shorts way too much.

Posted by: Maddog | Oct 20, 2010 10:37:32 AM

5. Be sure to catch the last few seconds, after the text. It's classic Alec Baldwin.

Posted by: BoxerDad | Oct 20, 2010 10:43:10 AM

6. he's one sexy bear...grrrrrrr WOOOF!

Posted by: Disgusted American | Oct 20, 2010 10:47:54 AM

7. Alec is so great to do this! It's hard to believe he is related to Steve Baldwin who is such a Christianist bigot.

Posted by: Brad | Oct 20, 2010 12:23:49 PM

8. ROTFL - I absolutely LOVE Alec Baldwin. I made my husband sit down and watch this and we laughed and laughed at Alec. He is such a wonderful level-head crazy man! Do it! Fight back New York! Throw every idiot out of office who doesn't support gay marriage. Do it today. I can only thank the stars above that Mike (my husband) and I grabbed the opportunity to marry in San Francisco back in 2004.

Posted by: OS2Guy | Oct 20, 2010 9:51:03 PM

9. I LUVS ME SOME ALEC BALDWIN!!! YEAH!

Posted by: New Jerey Boy | Oct 22, 2010 12:54:23 PM