2010 Election | Glee | Illinois | News | Pat Quinn

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: IL Governor Pat Quinn's Glee-Inspired Campaign Ad

Governor

A bit of campaign ad brillance from Illinois Governor Pat Quinn. The latest polls show Quinn trailing Republican Bill Brady by between 4 and 10 points.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via daily dish)

Comments

1. GOL-DEN!!

Posted by: Fred V | Oct 25, 2010 7:21:05 PM

2. Simply amazing... I hope he wins! This has got to be the best political commercials I've ever seen! The big question is how all these Republican tea-party douches can be ahead in the polls. If they win, it says something about our electorate.

Posted by: Mike | Oct 25, 2010 7:29:05 PM

3. Can't believe he chose a running mate that is almost 17 years old

Posted by: bojo | Oct 25, 2010 7:48:15 PM

4. Clever ad, too bad 10-16 year old girls and gay boys can't vote.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Oct 25, 2010 7:56:51 PM

5. Like it!

Posted by: FreddyMertz | Oct 25, 2010 8:13:24 PM

6. To amazing! Its true 10-16 year olds can't vote but lots of 18-49 year olds watch GLEE and they vote.

Posted by: lazlo | Oct 25, 2010 10:16:30 PM

7. Amazingly good ad; frightening race.

Posted by: David R. | Oct 25, 2010 11:26:39 PM

8. Great ad and an important Governor's race. If Quinn wins there is a great chance we could get civil unions or maybe marriage equality in Illinois with in the next four years. I Brady wins, no chance.

Posted by: Ken | Oct 26, 2010 2:22:22 AM

9. Good ad, but I don't think Quinn will win with his "must raise taxes" stance.

Posted by: Drew | Oct 26, 2010 8:54:10 AM

10. Bill Brady is one of the scariest candidates I've ever seen, and I'm very afraid that too many Illinoios voters are going to vote for him without all the facts. He is ANTI-everything that Towleroad readers support--especially gay rights, women's rights and the un-rich working class.
    I wish I could vote 100 times for Quinn next Tuesday!

Posted by: irisgirl | Oct 26, 2010 11:48:09 AM