Bears | Johnny Knoxville | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Johnny Knoxville Screens Jackass 3-D at Gay Leather Bar

Knoxville

In a new promo for Jackass 3-D, Johnny Knoxville takes the film to The Eagle to screen it for some "hungry bears."

The Jackass stars also gave an interview to Vanity Fair, in which they talked about the homoerotic nature of many of their stunts:

So listen, I’m not sure how to broach this subject. There’s a lot of half-naked men in Jackass... Is it possible that Jackass is at least a smidge gay?

Knoxville: I’m offended you just said a smidge!

It’s more than a smidge?

Knoxville: We’re over here sitting on rainbows and you say a smidge.

You’re a gay pride parade waiting to happen?

Knoxville: We’re a gay pride parade that’s happening! And in 3-D!

It’s not just homoerotic tension?

Knoxville: No, man, it’s all about release with us.

Steve-O: We always thought it was funny to force a heterosexual MTV generation to deal with all of our thongs and homoerotic humor. In many ways, all our gay humor has been a humanitarian attack against homophobia. We’ve been trying to rid the world of homophobia for years, and I think gay people really dig it too.

This was way too easy. I had all of these questions designed to lure you into admitting your subconscious desire to f**k each other. But apparently you’re not suppressing anything.

Knoxville: Suppressing?! Wait till I tell the guys you said suppressing! We’re not suppressing anything! We’re over here sitting on d*cks!

Watch their gay bar promo, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. These guys are effing hilarious and do some crazy stuff and I've always imagined Johnny "sitting on dicks" : )

Posted by: RONTEX | Oct 14, 2010 12:07:03 PM

2. have always thought Knoxville is sexy-dorky-fuck-a-licious, now he's my future straight husband.

Posted by: mike | Oct 14, 2010 12:16:31 PM

3. even tho I don't watch this stuff...makes my stomach & crotch hurt to watch...I love Johnny Knoxville...he is one guy SECURE in his sexuality and IS proud to say it!

Posted by: Disgusted American | Oct 14, 2010 12:24:29 PM

4. Yeah yeah, love Knoxville, I've even, you know, thought about him during.

Brought back a lot of Saturday Night and Sunday brunch memories.

Ah, my misspent youth!

Posted by: Joe B. | Oct 14, 2010 12:37:58 PM

5. A lot has been said about the not too subtle homoerotic stuff with the Jackass guys. I'm glad Johnny Knoxville and Steve-O have referred to it! They handled that interview beautifully and that's cool that they're our allies.

Posted by: Terry | Oct 14, 2010 12:42:16 PM

6. love you Johnny!

Posted by: rob | Oct 14, 2010 12:58:35 PM

7. Jackass 3D was the first film to be rated R by the MPAA for "male nudity." (A new policy enacted this summer.)

From a story earlier this week, why the MPAA started doing that:

Posted by: Brian | Oct 14, 2010 2:23:01 PM

8. Johnny Knoxville has been on my list of five (aka Five Fame F**kers List) ever since I created one.

Posted by: MichaelJ | Oct 14, 2010 3:05:02 PM

9. I remember as a teen when jackass started and I thought it was stupid but I would would to see the...umm gayness? I didn't think they even meant it to be that way. Plus johnny was cute.

Posted by: kb | Oct 14, 2010 3:16:18 PM

10. That bonus scene where one of the guys is pretending to do a PLAYGIRL shoot and rubs one out... delicious! I think that was Jackass 1 or 2

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Oct 14, 2010 3:42:49 PM

11. Interestingly enough not a single comment so far on the guys IN the bar.

Posted by: silverskreen | Oct 14, 2010 3:55:02 PM

12. I still want to see Bam and Pontious flip flop fuck.

Posted by: Morty | Oct 14, 2010 4:40:07 PM

13. "What this post reminds me of? I haven't been in the NYC Eagle in 22 years. Under that Exit sign in the photo I met my friend Walter Kane who left us in the 90s. It's where I saw the ad for the apartment I shared with Michael Trucks." Just so you know I left NYC in '89, not the 90's, went south, then soCal, I'm still here. As for Knoxville he's one of the few f*ckalicious dude's I'd let fart in my bed, so long as I can screw his beautiful a** daily.

Posted by: Walter Kane | Oct 14, 2010 8:11:16 PM

14. Holy Shit! Joe B. thought his friend Walter Kane DIED in the 90s??? But he's still alive?? That's a Towleroad reunion!!!
    (PS: Joe B.: the current Eagle is NOT the Eagle you were in 22 years ago...the bar moved up to 28th St in 2001.

Posted by: David | Oct 14, 2010 10:45:00 PM

15. can't wait to see this movie.. i've always thought johnny knoxville is hot and he STILL is!

Posted by: katie | Oct 15, 2010 12:39:50 AM

16. Hey guys, this is filmed at The Eagle LA(not NYC)the best leather bar in the US of A!

Posted by: Jon | Oct 15, 2010 12:49:34 AM

17. They may not acknowledge it but with one move Borat out jackassed the Jackass boys, nothing so scary for a str8 guy as man on man. Finally some Knoxville on man action.

Posted by: CHAOS | Oct 15, 2010 3:50:29 PM