Anne Hathaway | Jake Gyllenhaal | News

BigGayDeal.com

Four New Reasons to be Jealous of Anne Hathaway

Jg1 Jg2 Jg3

Click above to enlarge.

The main selling point of Love and Other Drugs appears to be its nudity.

Jake Gyllenhaal says he's naked in 65% of it.

Gyllenhaal delivers bad sports puns to David Letterman about looking for "holes in Hathaway's defensive end," AFTER THE JUMP...

Jg4

Comments

1. @EO I, too, would take Paul Rudd any day over Gyllenhaal. Paul seems that he would be a blast to be with and very sexual and giving. Jake might be too, but there's something about Paul....

Posted by: mike | Nov 18, 2010 2:38:19 PM

2. Damn he is a sexy beast. The chest hair kills me. I'd hit it up, down, left, right, backwards, forwards, and all-around. God bless America.

Posted by: Justin | Nov 18, 2010 3:43:49 PM

3. I still dont get the whole "jake-is-gay" thing. if so, hes done an awful lot of bearding with a lack of "gay" evidence. besides, hes maggies brother - do you really think maggie would have a sibling that stays in the closet so long?

Posted by: JJ | Nov 18, 2010 6:03:33 PM

4. Anne and Jake look like movie stars should beautiful and sexy.

Posted by: jaragon | Nov 18, 2010 6:44:30 PM

5. Swoon....seriously Jake is absolutely beautiful to me. I would take him over Ryan Reynolds any day of the week. I prefer that he isn't "perfect" looking yet is he totally gorgeous.

More importantly he is a great actor, has a great sense of humor and is charming in interviews. He seems like a good guy.

Posted by: Sam | Nov 18, 2010 6:48:19 PM

6. this is a monkey i would totally f@#%...i'd do him fresh off the toilet. he's the prettiest g-dd-mned monkey since evolution began. whatever jakey wants, jakey gets is my motto. doubt if i'll see the movie, tho'. after sitting through a painful 'Prince of Persia' i'm finding it hard to get motivated to see another one of his films. he can do better

Posted by: Jeff S | Nov 18, 2010 7:22:01 PM

7. Does no one wonder what "naked" means in terms of the movie? Lots of butt and a cock sock, or the Full Monty? That's what I really want to know.
    And who cares if he's gay, it's not like any of ya'll are gonna be in a situation to hit on him!

Posted by: clint | Nov 18, 2010 9:45:01 PM

8. But especially you, clint.

Posted by: TANK | Nov 18, 2010 9:55:22 PM

9. "I still dont get the whole "jake-is-gay" thing. if so, hes done an awful lot of bearding with a lack of "gay" evidence."

Nice try, but no one with a brain believes that Jake really dated Reese Witherspoon or that he dates Taylor Swift.

BTW, do you have any evidence that Jake is straight? No? I thought so.

Posted by: Fakers in Hollywood | Nov 19, 2010 11:13:16 AM

10. How anyone here can make a claim that they know for sure what Jake's sexuality is ridiculous.

Personally, I think he is a really good actor and I do want to see this movie. Plus he is very hot, imo

Posted by: Ed | Nov 19, 2010 4:42:26 PM

11. "i must be the only gay man who does not understand the appeal of this guy" no you're not. Put a bag over his head and he's just another generic actor with a nice looking body. Paul Rudd FTW!!!

Posted by: Deo | Nov 20, 2010 12:59:57 PM