Brokeback Mountain | News | Terry Richardson | Tom Ford

Photo: Tom Ford and Terry Richardson Kiss, Brokeback-Style

Ford

Photographer Terry Richardson and designer/director Tom Ford apparently got very close collaborating on an issue of French Vogue together.

Comments

1. I shouldn't write this, but I do. I don't like the pic. I see no passion etc. Reminds more of the pic on which old DDR (Honecker) and USSR (Breshnev) leaders kissed.

Posted by: Matt26 | Nov 29, 2010 10:17:22 AM

2. Pukeback is more like it. Two self-aggrandizing twats take a lame self-timer. Woo. And why, WHY does every instance of two men in cowboy hats have to be referred to as " Brokeback"? Ledger is dead, Frankenhaal has moved on to a gazillion other things, Ang Lee is surely working on something else and there surely were thousands of gay cowboys that existed before Brokeback Mountain was written. Enough already.

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | Nov 29, 2010 10:26:31 AM

3. So, a photographer who is known for sexually harrassing his female models is kissing a gay designer. I don't know why this guy gets coverage here on Towleroad. Everyone knows what a disgusting asshole he is and yet Andy doesn't seem to care.
    This proves to me furthermore that to most gay people it doesn't matter who supports their cause. I guess it can be child molesters, misogynists, rapists, murderers etc. As long as they are being nice to the gay community they can do no wrong.

Posted by: Bernadette | Nov 29, 2010 10:28:30 AM

4. eeeeeuuuuuuwwww - Terry Richardson is so gross. It looks like Ford is acting here.

Posted by: Steve | Nov 29, 2010 10:43:26 AM

5. I'm a little bit ashamed of how much Tom Ford turns me on. This takes a lot of his luster away.

Posted by: Marcus M | Nov 29, 2010 12:09:09 PM

6. That's right, bernadette--dead on balls accurate run down. Why? Well, that's pretty obvious, isn't it? Celebritay...gays love gossip, and many hate themselves quite a bit.

Posted by: TANK | Nov 29, 2010 8:56:38 PM

7. I just threw up in my mouth at the thought of kissing the repellent pederast Terry Richardson.

Posted by: William M. Andrews | Nov 29, 2010 11:00:51 PM