Bristol Palin | News | The Situation

Watch: Bristol Palin and The Situation's Safe Sex PSA

Situation

'The Situation' and Bristol Palin recorded a safe-sex PSA. Anything is possible.

Enjoy the excruciating script, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Your right!, the video makes me wanna give up sex completely. :)

Posted by: TripPsyc | Nov 16, 2010 2:53:47 PM

2. Two of THE WORST ACTORS EVER! I just don't get the fascination with The Situation. He comes across as air headed and his presentation is forced. I don't think he's all that, six-pack abs or no. Two air-heads doing a PSA about something neither one has practiced! Brilliant campaign.

Posted by: Brad | Nov 16, 2010 2:55:52 PM

3. If my options are to have sex with either one of them, I choose abstinence.

Posted by: wtf | Nov 16, 2010 3:01:03 PM

4. And people still think there is hope for this country?
    really- don't lose that optimism -you crazy kids- one of these days -intelligence, dignity, and discretion is gonna make a comeback. Half past-never.

Posted by: Nick | Nov 16, 2010 3:01:33 PM

5. She's not going to hookup before marriage?

She's her mother's daughter.

Posted by: BobN | Nov 16, 2010 3:04:10 PM

6. Bristol sure didn't practice safe sex when Levi knocked her up

Posted by: Zo | Nov 16, 2010 3:10:21 PM

7. Wow......speaking as a foreigner, it's like I've landed on another planet.
    What's this an ad. for ? Sex ? No sex ? Miami Vice ? Jesus ?

Who the f@*# turned a camera on this pair of imbeciles ?

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Nov 16, 2010 3:19:37 PM

8. Yeah, being a teenage parent looks REAL HARD for her. Could they find 2 more annoying individuals?

Posted by: realitythink | Nov 16, 2010 3:24:51 PM

9. I highly doubt that Sitch uses Magnums in real life. And if he does, he's playing with fire/slippage.

Posted by: BrianDoh | Nov 16, 2010 3:27:49 PM

10. An ad about two whores talking about safe sex. NEXT ;(

Posted by: Really?!?! | Nov 16, 2010 3:31:06 PM

11. Re: Using a condom while having sex.

She didn't.
    He isn't.

Posted by: gr8guyca | Nov 16, 2010 3:35:06 PM

12. I wondered why I was hearing the anguished wailing of angels today.

Posted by: DRoseDARs | Nov 16, 2010 3:36:05 PM

13. :(

Posted by: ila lwara | Nov 16, 2010 3:42:08 PM

14. I'll give The Situation this much, he's a lot better at acting than Bristol. She looks like she hasn't taken a crap in two weeks.

Posted by: Jack M | Nov 16, 2010 3:53:01 PM

15. This is probably one of the most annoying video's i've ever seen. There is so much to roll my eyes at in this video.

Posted by: Andrew | Nov 16, 2010 3:56:10 PM

16. I thought people lost weight being on Dancing? She looked like her cheeks were full of food. Is she knocked up again? That would be three kids before hitting twenty, and yes I'm counting the one that was born when she took four months off high school with mono and her little 'brother' was born.

Anyone giving money to the idiots who made this PSA are as stupid as the two of them.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Nov 16, 2010 4:02:22 PM

17. One can only hope the next step is for the them to perform a duet where they light an M-80 in each others asses (because, after all, those pesky Germans should not have all the attention)...

Posted by: Rad | Nov 16, 2010 4:28:34 PM

18. When will this monomaniacal mook and that half-baked tea-cake just go the hell away?

Posted by: Anon | Nov 16, 2010 4:39:28 PM

19. Yes Bristol its very hard being a single mom when you don't have to work because your mother takes care of you. Now try being a single mom without the monetary help from Mother.

Posted by: daveny | Nov 16, 2010 5:17:31 PM

20. @patricknyc...she wasn't looking through the wardrobe, she was hiding the snickers wrappers.

Posted by: Bobo | Nov 16, 2010 5:18:11 PM

21. Well, that just made me permanently impotent. Why, oh why, did I watch that?

Posted by: Terry | Nov 16, 2010 6:08:39 PM

22. this is a laughable as having Aretha Franklin doing a PSA overeating

Posted by: p | Nov 16, 2010 6:55:58 PM

23. That moron wouldn't be able to fit in a Magnum if he put it over his head and rolled down over his scrawny neck and shoulders.

Posted by: B-rod | Nov 16, 2010 7:25:46 PM

24. This could have been a respectable message, even though I do not agree with it. But Jesus H Christ... could "the situation" been any cheesier. His abs arent even perfect, or the greatest. I can't believe he prides himself on it. And on top of it? Magnums? Bullshit. You know he's trying so hard with that shit. He's got a tiny dick.

What an asshole I hate people from jersey

Posted by: Kevin | Nov 16, 2010 9:43:32 PM

25. Yeah, but PatrickNYC, you're the idiot who was calling Kentucky a state full of inbred hilbillies and insulted me when I defended Lexington. Well, Lexington just elected a gay mayor. Sounds cooler than NYC.

Posted by: JT | Nov 17, 2010 1:22:45 AM