Australia | Hillary Clinton | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Hillary Clinton is an Eater of Chips

Hillary_clinton

Clinton gives one of her most entertaining interviews ever to Australian duo Hamish and Andy. Oz was impressed.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via boy culture)

Comments

1. If she had shown more of that side she might have been president right now.

Posted by: james | Nov 10, 2010 8:52:47 AM

2. Very entertaining. I don't think I've ever seen her so relaxed and charming.

Posted by: matt | Nov 10, 2010 9:04:07 AM

3. > If she had shown more of that side she might have been president right now.

I second that.

Posted by: suede | Nov 10, 2010 9:11:15 AM

4. Hillary has always supposedly had a great, even slightly wacky, sense of humor; she just mostly exercised it behind closed doors with family, friends, and staff. Considering the constant analysis/badgering/shellacking she's gotten over the past 20 years from the press, it's unsurprising that she's a little gun-shy. Clearly, these guys were "on her wavelength" and she was relaxed, warm, and fabulously funny. (Side note: other Scorpio women, like Clinton, who tend towards the intense and whom you don't usually think of as humorous: Sally Field, Jodie Foster, Demi Moore, Marie Curie, Grace Kelly,Marie Antoinette, k.d. lang--and even the humorous ones, like Roseanne, aren't without intensity.)

Posted by: Dback | Nov 10, 2010 9:19:26 AM

5. > If she had shown more of that side she might have been president right now.

I third that.

Posted by: michael | Nov 10, 2010 9:31:26 AM

6. Great obversation DBACK. I add Joni Mitchell to that scorpio list - terribly serious but she has a wicked sense of humor.

Posted by: steve | Nov 10, 2010 9:44:31 AM

7. What a wonderful president she would have been! How did Obama win the nomination?
    She is so relaxed and funny here. I would say she perhaps feel better travelling and meeting interesting people than sitting in WH solving endless problems. I don't think she looks back instead she enjoys life.

Posted by: Matt26 | Nov 10, 2010 9:46:16 AM

8. The laugh track is annoying, but great interview.

Posted by: Sgt.Sausagepants | Nov 10, 2010 10:09:23 AM

9. With the constant beating Obama takes from all sides, not to mention the mess he inherited from Bush, I'll bet Hillary is happy that she has the gig she does now.

I am still not sure she will not run with him as his VP, no matter how much they all deny it, Biden is going to be too old, he'll never run for president. Obama would be foolish not to have a VP who would take on the top spot when he's done in 2016.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Nov 10, 2010 1:38:41 PM

10. Too bad she can't run in 2012!

Posted by: daveny | Nov 10, 2010 1:40:09 PM

11. > If she had shown more of that side she might have been president right now.
    And fourth! (with exclamation)

Posted by: JNJ | Nov 10, 2010 2:37:05 PM

12. its not a laugh track st.sausagepants, they have a live studio audience on that show watching the pre-taped interviews.

Posted by: pip | Nov 10, 2010 5:26:53 PM

13. Love this woman!

For once I'd like to see an interview where they don't ask her about Bill.

Glass ceiling still present.

Posted by: Johnny | Nov 10, 2010 5:56:47 PM

14. I'm a huge Hillz fan and all, but what I really want to know is who is that adorable anchor boy with the delightfully tacky mustache?

Posted by: B. | Nov 11, 2010 3:12:14 PM