Figure Skating | Johnny Weir | Music | News

Listen: Johnny Weir's New Single 'Dirty Love'

Weir

Johnny Weir would obviously prefer you be naughty this Christmas.

Listen to his freshly-dropped single, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via the awl)

Comments

1. He MIGHT be a good singer. But AUTO-TUNING diminishes whatever talent he may have. There's so much of it now that I'm glad I'm not part of the music industry as I originally hoped to be.

Posted by: LeNair Xavier | Dec 24, 2010 11:09:05 PM

2. One can only hope that he's at 14 minutes and 59 seconds.

Posted by: HoldenSF | Dec 25, 2010 4:10:23 PM

3. I like Johnny, but this is crap. And from the image, crap is what is smeared all over him. Takes the notion of Dirty Love in the wrong direction. Maybe it's craptastic.

Posted by: Jimmy | Dec 25, 2010 6:22:20 PM

4. wow. lame. and so completely derivative of PSB. but i'm sure it'll be a club hit - the gays do love their tragic divas.

ooh. wtf, just got to the point where he raps. bad. very very bad. (almost as bad as the fur pelt's he's wearing on the cover

Posted by: kyle | Dec 25, 2010 7:16:28 PM

5. @Kyle Just FYI he's not wearing animal pelt in this picture, it's pieces of metal from a car. Btw love the song, been singing it all weekend :)

Posted by: patinaglace | Dec 25, 2010 8:37:02 PM

6. It's a good thing he can skate. Auto tune can only do so much.

Maybe it's just my lap top's speakers and this sounds really good in some parallel universe.

Posted by: Arrigato? No thanks. | Dec 25, 2010 9:05:41 PM

7. I dig it. He sounds butch.

Posted by: Gast | Dec 26, 2010 4:28:21 AM

8. Autotune ≠ "can sing", but whatever. What has become apparent is that he really needs to fire Rachel Zoe if she let him be photographed like that.

Posted by: Pareidolius | Dec 26, 2010 7:38:40 PM

9. The album artwork turned me off. Kinda lame. But, the song is really fun to dance to. Turn it up!

Posted by: Nick | Dec 27, 2010 2:35:46 PM