Film | News

Watch: Brad Pitt and Sean Penn in Trailer for Malick's 'Tree of Life'

Treeoflife

The trailer for Terrence Malick's highly-anticipated film The Tree of Life, which takes a sweeping look at the life of a man from boyhood to adulthood starting in the 50's, has hit the web, and it's stunning. The film is due at the end of May.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Tank skip the ambien, and just go back to crying yourself to sleep in your lonely dark cave. Or better yet...the whole supply just might do the trick. Don't forget to blow out the pilot light, dear, just for good measure!

Posted by: Bobo | Dec 15, 2010 11:42:27 PM

2. Who's the troll, bobo? I've been ambushed...and kidnapped...and attacked by ninjacat. Didja have a rough day at whatever pointless job you wish you had? Awwwwwww...

Let's hope you're very attractive, because you're extremely stupid. For your sake, anyway...which doesn't really spend with anyone but you, I'd imagine. And what's with this "dear" nonsense? Don't tell you're going for the whole bitter jaded hollow cocktail hour faggot routine...oh mary...er, mercy. That semblance of campy wit you're passing off for cutting derision belongs in bad stereotype.

Wait a minute...I'm going overboard...you're only what...thirteen?

Posted by: TANK | Dec 15, 2010 11:55:30 PM

3. Oh Tank! I feel the love! Someone is finally giving you the attention you crave.
    It must feel like christmas!
    Nighty, nighty, dear!
    Don't forget the pilot light! It's probably the first and last blow job you'll get to give.

Posted by: Bobo | Dec 16, 2010 12:09:44 AM

4. rotflmao...I'm sorry...exclamation points make me laugh..ha....wooohooo....woohooooooooo....alright....rotflmao. I'm really pissing you off, aren't I? Because you're insane?

Posted by: TANK | Dec 16, 2010 12:15:40 AM

5. Brad Pitt's the daddy and the kid grows up to be Sean Penn? C'mon, you're kidding! It should be the other way around.

I hope it's not because the script was so lame that the casting was reversed so that Pitt and Penn could feel challenged.

I'll wait for word of mouth before I run out to see this.

Posted by: Role Reversal? | Dec 16, 2010 12:56:42 AM

6. Its hard to believe that Sean Penn is ONLY three years older than Brad Pitt. He looks sooooo much older. Marring Madonna must age a man early OR marring Angelina must keep a guy young!

Posted by: Scot | Dec 16, 2010 2:26:05 AM

7. @tank,

you really enjoy watching your shit before you flush, don't you? in your pur-blind, demented mind's eye, you are some sort of hero speaking the truth, righting the wrongs, correcting the foibles of society. in truth, you are none of these. you are a sad soul in need of serious introspection. you seem incapable. perhaps a therapist could help you along.

you need to stop listening to the voices in your head. and, listening to your neighbor's dog giving you advice is not a happy medium. get some help, you "under-35-hunk" of desperation.

Posted by: nic | Dec 16, 2010 12:23:39 PM

8. Don't worry Nic, Tank makes no sense, has no wit, and his intelligence is equivalent to a limp dick; it's there but it's of no use.

Posted by: Bobo | Dec 17, 2010 1:00:25 AM