Film | James Franco | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: James Franco Discusses His Gay Sex Research

Franco

James Franco researched his role in Sonny by accompanying a male prostitute on a gig in a strip club, and described it to James Lipton on Inside the Actor's Studio.

Says Franco: "It went down. Everything went down, as you see in the movies and hear about. The eerie thing is, it was like a movie, but it wasn't a movie -- it was the real thing, happening in front of me."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Am I the only one who wants to marry James Franco? :)

Posted by: Naked Boy | Dec 13, 2010 12:24:03 PM

2. One Question:

Is he still doing research?

Posted by: Maxx E. Padd | Dec 13, 2010 12:37:08 PM

3. I could teach Mr Franco anything he wants to know.

Posted by: ratbastard | Dec 13, 2010 12:40:47 PM

4. This guy is the hottest man around. Everything about this guy is a turn on.
    I want to bury my face in his asscrack,
    go out on the town with him, have a ball and hang out. This guy is the bomb. So natural, real, and f'ing so damn damn hot!

Posted by: dan cobbb | Dec 13, 2010 12:43:32 PM

5. Back off "Naked Boy," I saw him first!

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Dec 13, 2010 12:52:39 PM

6. I hate that Jimmy and I had to meet like that with him watching. He was quite the gentleman, and only talked dirty a few times. :-)

Posted by: gary | Dec 13, 2010 12:58:41 PM

7. Hot. Creative. And a very good actor too!

Franco is definitely curious and has an appetite -- he gives off an almost Duchovney-esque perv vibe. Love it.

Posted by: Strepsi | Dec 13, 2010 1:01:04 PM

8. He has hot written in him, and I want to find where it is... I feel dirty.

Posted by: Matt26 | Dec 13, 2010 1:44:15 PM

9. That customer got a bargain - service AND James Franco shirtless in the corner watching.

HOT

Interesting reaction from James to watching IT really happen in front of him.

Posted by: Tony X | Dec 13, 2010 1:48:45 PM

10. Yes Tony---too bad that customer didn't know (evidently)that James was there....and all Franco did was watch...uh-huh. sure.
    am getting all hot and sweaty thinking about him in the corner w/no shirt....watching the other two getting down.

Posted by: tinhouston | Dec 13, 2010 4:36:57 PM

11. Gay. He is gay. GAAAAAAAAAAY.

Posted by: Ian Awesome | Dec 13, 2010 7:52:30 PM

12. Can someone please post this elsewhere for those of us who arent American?

Posted by: Not an American | Dec 19, 2010 9:55:28 PM