James Marsden | News

Watch: James Marsden's Hot Tub Plunge on 'Modern Family'

Marsden

James Marsden plunks his hotness into Mitchell and Cam's hot tub in this preview from the next episode of Modern Family, which airs January 5.

Watch, AFTER THE VISIT...

(via tvsquad)

Comments

1. @Randy
    if you make a video search with bing.com c/p the title from here and you will get a video you can see...I was having the same issue...

Posted by: DTK | Dec 29, 2010 5:10:58 AM

2. Modern Family is one of my favorite shows ever! It's very smart and this is just another scene to prove it. James has always been very gay-friendly, too. He's a very good actor and, who knew, singer (Corny Collins in "Hairspray").

Posted by: TX Papi | Dec 29, 2010 8:22:13 AM

3. Wow, Harrison, I'm not sure the writers were going that deep with the humor. Maybe a hobby would help with the extra time on your hands?

Posted by: D.R.H. | Dec 29, 2010 9:34:20 AM

4. Brilliant show, super actors, and Marsden does just get hotter with age. Totally on my "list of 5."

Posted by: Pitt90 | Dec 29, 2010 9:43:01 AM

5. total turn on that Marsdens is...dont know him but, would like to ...;)

and that qiggle is priceless..

Posted by: mymy | Dec 29, 2010 10:23:26 AM

6. Marsden's lovely. But I'm SO SICK of the portrayal of these two gay characters. They have become completely offensive. The straight guy who plays the fat one is SO insultingly stereotypical in what he thinks a gay man is like.

Posted by: lewlew | Dec 29, 2010 2:54:34 PM

7. It just might, D.R.H.! Thanks for the suggestion!!

Posted by: Harrison | Dec 29, 2010 4:57:06 PM

8. @LEWLEW I didn't know that gay men willing to grab a bat to defend his lover and child was a stereotype. How bizarre that a person so anal about being pc would use the word "fat" so casually. And how can you be "SO SICK" (drama queen) of this two characters if you can not even remember their names? Think before you type LEWLEW.

Posted by: Mikeyp | Dec 29, 2010 7:06:30 PM

9. Cam and Mitch are great. It's even better that they're the most "traditional" family on the show.

Posted by: Tyler | Dec 29, 2010 11:29:39 PM

10. @Paul, yes it would. Nathan Lane is unbearable on that show.

Posted by: DW | Dec 30, 2010 11:40:05 AM

11. The show is good, but what's up with all the stereotypes. Am I the only one who was shocked when they were all at the airport, last season, and every couple gave each other a kiss; except the gay couple that gave each other a hug?! Wtf is up with that...

Posted by: BB | Dec 30, 2010 12:32:09 PM

12. Oh Anon if so happened to me. Keep in mind it was a small condo complex, but the guy didn't live in it. Apparently he had hopped the fence to get in the hot tub. I was coming home from a night out and at the time my bedroom overlooked the pool/hot tub. Since he was cute and I could see his clothes on the chair, I decided to be a little daring and go down - in a towel.

I said hi and slyly sneaked in giving him a hint that I might not have trunks on. We chatted a little as he watch the water closely. Eventually he was underwater bobbing up and down - and trust me it wasn't because of the jets.

Needless to say we went back up to my place to finish and I even got to give him a parting gift before he left.

Ah good times!