Ke$ha | Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Ke$ha's 'We R Who We R' Video

Kesha

Like a Lady Gaga video without the plot, a Madonna video without the sexuality, and a viral video made by a bunch of gay twinks without the production values, Ke$ha's 'We R Who We R' video has materialized out of the ether.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. The fan video by the gay guys is a hundred times better than this official one.

Posted by: Brent Z | Dec 2, 2010 9:07:57 AM

2. While respecting this is your blog, Andy, it is disappointing that the iamamiwhoami, whom through your website I found out about, didn't get any mention at all despite that fact that through youtube, Jonna Lee put on an amazing "live" concert a few weeks ago on the internet. Here's a link with an example of what I'm afraid you missed:

Posted by: Anon | Dec 2, 2010 9:25:05 AM

3. who?

Posted by: mstrozfckslv@yahoo.com | Dec 2, 2010 9:26:34 AM

4. Yet another stupid no talent ass clown who should be banned from all media.

Posted by: Guill66 | Dec 2, 2010 10:02:44 AM

5. Lady Gaga vids have plots?

Posted by: jeffreychrist | Dec 2, 2010 10:23:10 AM

6. Worst makeup and styling EVER.

Posted by: Carl | Dec 2, 2010 11:55:51 AM

7. Product placement much? Is this a video or an ad for dating websites and tequila?

Posted by: Michael | Dec 2, 2010 12:02:33 PM

8. Ridiculous!

Posted by: Warren | Dec 2, 2010 12:26:00 PM

9. You don't want to mess with us, I got Jesus on my neck-a-lus. That made me laugh so fucking hard! The video and song aren't very good.

Posted by: Thomas | Dec 2, 2010 2:02:57 PM

10. Considering that this song was supposedly written as a response to the recent LGBT teen suicides, does anyone else find the fact that she leaps off the top of a skyscraper, only to fall into a crowd of body-surfers, to be in incredibly poor taste?

Posted by: PG | Dec 2, 2010 2:39:56 PM

11. Not commenting on the song, because like all dance music it is vapid...as it should be. As for the video...holy shit what a piece of crap!! And what's with her lipstick? She looks like she just gave a blowjob to the Tinman!!

Posted by: Bobo | Dec 2, 2010 5:20:09 PM

12. First, this is EXACTLY what a Ke$ha video should be like: pointless and a not-so-subtle ad for some shitty hard liquor.

Next, some of you playing stupid is a waste of time. You know that most music videos have a 'plot' in the weakest sense and Lady Gaga's have better ones than most.

Finally and I'm not sure why, I'm kind of into Ke$ha's shitty music. I love me all kinds and she's an acceptable break when you don't want to think while listening.

Posted by: Drew | Dec 2, 2010 11:10:30 PM

13. @ Drew: I'm glad you said it before I did.

Posted by: Geoff | Dec 2, 2010 11:24:11 PM

14. @ PG: Considering the motivation behind the video that you mentioned, the fact that she does not smash into the ground but is instead saved by people who love/support/accept her, could be seen as only reinforcing the message she claims to be trying to spread.

Posted by: Fat Queer | Dec 4, 2010 4:03:49 PM