News | Television | Trevor Donovan

Watch: Trevor Donovan Reveals Why You Should Never Wear Your Spartan Outfit to the Men's Room

Donovan

Back in November, 90210's Trevor Donovan tweeted a hot photo of himself in a gladiator outfit on the set of CSI.

I don't watch CSI, so I'm not sure what the full episode was about (maybe someone can fill us in) but the main take-away I got from the clip on YouTube is that you should avoid wearing your Spartan outfit to the men's room.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(images via superherofan)

Donovan2

Comments

1. Remember your Trojans kids...

Posted by: Dave | Jan 7, 2011 10:44:22 AM

2. Nice touch with the seat cover!

Posted by: Nicki Nouse | Jan 7, 2011 11:36:07 AM

3. So, does a Spartan wear underwear under his skirt?

Posted by: james | Jan 7, 2011 11:40:23 AM

4. Nice outfits, nice looking guy.
    (My opinion is George Eads is the guy I like the most on CSI.)
    Ever wonder what kind of sex life men had in real Sparta?

Posted by: Matt26 | Jan 7, 2011 12:03:03 PM

5. A bit wooden with the delivery, but sooooo pretty.

Posted by: Dan | Jan 7, 2011 12:05:37 PM

6. "...but the main take-away I got from the clip on YouTube is that you should avoid wearing your Spartan outfit to the men's room."

I think there may have been other more important take-aways.

Posted by: Keppler | Jan 7, 2011 12:14:31 PM

7. @James: Apparently not, since he just sat right down.

Posted by: Sgt.Sausagepants | Jan 7, 2011 12:15:47 PM

8. I always liked movies about gladiators... (sigh)

Posted by: Rad | Jan 7, 2011 12:39:33 PM

9. So, the suspect's fingerprints are supposed to remain pristine in a busy restroom at least "half a week" (the time it took to pay for the replacement weapons) later?

Posted by: M. | Jan 7, 2011 12:48:51 PM

10. What happened to Marg Helgenberger's upper lip on the left hand side?

Posted by: brenda | Jan 7, 2011 1:30:46 PM

11. @ M.: Later in the episode, the only prints on the $100 bills in the ATM belonged to the murderer. All the other people who handled the money wore gloves.

Posted by: RhymesWithClergy | Jan 7, 2011 3:07:17 PM

12. If George Eads had played the investigator that would have been a hotter scene ( but Mr Donovan makes one fine Greek warrior)

Posted by: jaragon | Jan 7, 2011 6:18:09 PM

13. Here's the excerpt that was cut out:

"Next we have the acid phosphatase test to detect any traces of semen. Let me put my special luminescence goggles on. Oh yeah! It's all over the place"!

Posted by: Dali | Jan 7, 2011 6:23:38 PM

14. With a face like that, no one is going to have that Spartan wear a mask!

I'd like to know some of the "300 reasons" someone would steal such an outfit.

1. Sexual role playing
    2. Historical reenactments

And so concludes my list of potential reasons. And if a guy with those looks and that body is getting paid so little and has to pay for his outfit, I think he could find a higher-paying job doing, oh, I don't know...anything?

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 8, 2011 12:20:17 AM

15. @Dan: You said "wood"!

Posted by: Menaces2Society | Jan 9, 2011 1:02:11 AM