David Furnish | Elton John | Gay Parents | News | Surrogacy

BigGayDeal.com

First Photo: Elton John and David Furnish Reveal Baby

Zachary_john

Elton John and David Furnish show off Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John on the cover of this week's OK magazine.

Says Elton: "I've never felt anything like it in my life. You're so awestruck, I will never forget that feeling ever."

Comments

1. I know Elton has done a lot of good works, philanthropically, but that picture just gives me the creeps.

Posted by: mike | Jan 18, 2011 8:56:01 AM

2. Elton looks sincerely happy - as he should.

David Furnish is the best thing that ever happened to that man.

Good for them all.
    May they love their child well and have many happy years together.

Posted by: willie t boned | Jan 18, 2011 9:05:22 AM

3. The kid will be in therapy by age 6. Babies are not trophies.

Posted by: justiceontherocks | Jan 18, 2011 10:44:58 AM

4. David Furnish and Andy Rooney make a lovely couple.

Posted by: Mike Wallace | Jan 18, 2011 10:47:26 AM

5. Rachel Maddow and David Furnish make a lovely couple.

Posted by: Tabatha | Jan 18, 2011 10:50:44 AM

6. If you're gonna do a magazine cover, don't have it shot at MOTOPHOTO in a suburban stripmall!

Posted by: Janks | Jan 18, 2011 10:56:01 AM

7. Who sold you their eggs? Who's my biological mother? Do I have any half-siblings? Who carried me for nine months and gave birth to me? Huh? What do you mean I can't find out because of anonymous donors, agency ironclad contracts, surrogacy confidentiality agreements and nondisclosures??!

Posted by: Zachary in 2029 | Jan 18, 2011 11:06:56 AM

8. @Zachary in 2029 - It's not uncommon for surrogacy agreements and egg donation agreements to permit some degree of openness and contact. Unless you are actually aware of the terms of their agreements, it's best not to assume anything.

Posted by: Brian | Jan 18, 2011 11:10:33 AM

9. well now we know what Justin Bieber will look like when he is 65!

Posted by: David B. 2 | Jan 18, 2011 11:17:53 AM

10. Congrats, guys! But what's with those overalls? His daddy is Elton John for God's sakes! Let's get some glitz on that kid.

Posted by: romeo | Jan 18, 2011 11:46:48 AM

11. Glad to see David is "Furnishing" Elton with more than just his dick...

Posted by: Paulie | Jan 18, 2011 12:34:09 PM

12. Two words: Rush Limbaugh.

Elton John, you are dead to me.

Your partner is dead to me.

Your baby is dead to me.

You do not exist.