Fashion Men | Lady Gaga | Music | Music Video | News | Nicola Formichetti | Thierry Mugler

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: New Lady Gaga Song for House of Mugler Official Video

Mugler

Here's the House of Mugler's new short film from yesterday's show in Paris which also features a Lady Gaga remix of one of her new tracks.

Writes Stylelist: "For the sexy and moody fashion film, which was directed by fashion photographer Mariano Vivanco, [Mugler creative director Nicola] Formichetti tracked down an unlikely muse in Canadian model Rick Genest. After seeing the skeleton-tattooed 'Zombie Boy' on Facebook, Formichetti flew to Montreal to shoot the video above. It is interspersed with clips from yesterday's runway presentation. It features Genest, aka Rico, peeling off slick black paint to reveal his impressive body art and also dancing in a strands of pearls to Gaga's infectious house music. Gaga remixed the song specifically for the occasion. It is a track from her new album, 'Born This Way,' which is set to be released in May."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Extraordinary tattoo work.
    I also expect a boost in enrollment
    in German language courses.

Posted by: Ricola | Jan 20, 2011 12:44:17 PM

2. I wish it was German so I could understand xD Is it Swedish or something else?

And the guy I would probably run from if I met him in a dark subway station...

Posted by: Chris | Jan 20, 2011 12:58:15 PM

3. I like the music and very goth

Posted by: Dean | Jan 20, 2011 1:00:49 PM

4. It's not bad... but it just sounds like every other house song like ever.

Posted by: crispy | Jan 20, 2011 1:18:25 PM

5. "On December 8th, Ralph Simon confirmed in an interview with RIA-Novosti news agency, that the album will have songs featuring lyrics in six different languages, all of which are English, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, Hindi, and Russian"

Posted by: Christopher | Jan 20, 2011 1:35:52 PM

6. Too dark. I don't like it, and I LOVE Lady Gaga.

Hope her other songs are happy.

Posted by: FunMe | Jan 20, 2011 1:48:32 PM

7. I think he's stunningly beautiful!

Posted by: shimichael Burich | Jan 20, 2011 1:50:14 PM

8. somebody's been listening to the RUN LOLA RUN soundtrack!!!

Posted by: thats' obvious | Jan 20, 2011 2:00:46 PM

9. At times I like the tattoo art better than the clothes, but there are some killer pieces too.

b+

Posted by: jakeinlove | Jan 20, 2011 2:01:23 PM

10. I see I am in the minority, but that's how it usually goes in my life so here goes,
    tattoo boy most likely has some psychological issues, but the "artist" who agreed to do that should be in prison!!!

Posted by: The Iron Orchid | Jan 20, 2011 2:31:12 PM

11. I love Lady Gaga but this is way too dark for me. Also I think the biohazard and RIP are really creepy and disturbing.

Posted by: Uluwehi | Jan 20, 2011 2:51:58 PM

12. For the record, this is a remix of the new track, not the track itself. It sounds to me like there's about 30 seconds of the actual new song in there.

Posted by: SKOC211 | Jan 20, 2011 3:17:36 PM

13. It's officially an upside-down world when hideous and creepy are considered something of beauty and the word "sick" means something good.

OK, great, you've shocked us, Mugler... and your point...? Sorry, this is early 90s in my book and other than ugly, it's kind of boring.

Posted by: johnny | Jan 20, 2011 3:20:25 PM

14. reminds me a lot of something madonna has done.

Posted by: J | Jan 20, 2011 3:26:30 PM

15. It's German week at Towleroad.

The song does have German lyrics but she has a weird accent, and the remix cuts the words up too. The hint in the song is when she says "I don't speak German but I can if you like."

The lyrics are:
    Ich bin mir absolut klar,
    Ich trag den Namen Monster.
    I wish we all could be blind,
    It become easy out there.

The two lines in German mean:
    "I'm absolutely clear
    I bear the name monster"

Posted by: Patrick M | Jan 20, 2011 3:49:58 PM

16. Damn. I agree with some posters here. I wish he had used someone in Khaki's and a crisp, white dress-shirt, penny loafers and a pretty face that we can all forget.

Note: Your version of hideous is not everyone's version of hideous.

Posted by: Tonic | Jan 20, 2011 4:09:42 PM

17. @Johnny

"It's officially an upside-down world when hideous and creepy are considered something of beauty and the word "sick" means something good."

Hmmm yeah cause the idea of the macabre as beautiful art is a TOTALLY new concept. Cultures have used subject matter commonly thought to be morbid and creepy to make beautiful pieces of art since mankind could MAKE art. So I guess the world has been "upside-down" for a while now.

Posted by: Toto | Jan 20, 2011 5:11:50 PM

18. Beauty is in the eye (or "I") of the beholder.

I find this poetically beautiful. The remix, not so much. I am sure that the original song is better.

Posted by: stingo | Jan 20, 2011 5:14:53 PM

19. Could she copy Madonna any more?

Posted by: jordy | Jan 20, 2011 5:18:05 PM

20. This is great just like it was in 1992 when Madonna released Erotica.

Posted by: Killbilly69 | Jan 20, 2011 5:32:31 PM

21. Love it, and Rico toooo!

Posted by: zombie boy | Jan 20, 2011 5:38:45 PM

22. no offense to the guy but i felt kinda squeemish watching the tats,the face was the issue but whatever GAGA IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Posted by: sal | Jan 20, 2011 6:29:56 PM

23. The vid isn't my cup of....whatever, but I like the song.

Posted by: Geoff | Jan 20, 2011 9:23:23 PM

24. dope: i love the german...it's time language got some cred for being a super gorgeous language. too bed she's speaking it with the a french accent. whatever. she's rad.

Posted by: Joe | Jan 20, 2011 9:28:58 PM

25. Almost better than Alejandro.
    Gaga has an incredible aesthetic sense of music.
    I hope BTW will be at least as nice as this remix. Or better.

Posted by: Chris Taus | Jan 20, 2011 10:02:05 PM