Advertising | Fashion Men | Giorgio Armani | News | Rafael Nadal | Sports | Tennis

BigGayDeal.com

First Look: Rafael Nadal Serves Up Armani's Underwear Campaign

2_nadal

The first two shots from #1 ranked tennis player Rafael Nadal's Emporio Armani underwear campaign have hit the web and don't disappoint.

Check out one more shot of Nadal serving it up, AFTER THE JUMP...

3_nadal

Comments

1. Wow! He looks great in the bottom photo. Too bad he isn't only in his underwear in that pose and showing off his yummy ass.
    The top photo doesn't even look like him. Very nice body, though.

Posted by: piernudo | Jan 20, 2011 8:06:50 AM

2. Maybe Armani can have a pay per view oiled wrestling match between him and Beckham to show who wears the underwear better?

After all, that second shot is clearly aimed at a gay audience. Why not go all the way?

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 20, 2011 8:07:50 AM

3. He is a hot baby.

Posted by: Mac McNeill | Jan 20, 2011 8:28:41 AM

4. This just made my morning.

Posted by: michael | Jan 20, 2011 8:49:06 AM

5. In Catalan (which is technically his mother tongue since he hails from a Catalan speaking island) his name means "Mr Christmas"
    - please fill in the jokes about packets and presents yourselves...

Posted by: arch | Jan 20, 2011 9:04:27 AM

6. Wow! I am a huge Rafa fan because of his tennis. Now I see him very differently, and that is a good thing!

Posted by: Will | Jan 20, 2011 10:01:05 AM

7. This guy is so hot, especially from certain angles. And he has the best ass in tennis. Let's hope they feature it more in future ads.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Jan 20, 2011 10:28:23 AM

8. Brilliant tennis player.
    Handsome and hot body. But I agree the top pic doesn't make justice to his delicious behind.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jan 20, 2011 10:36:21 AM

9. Gorgeous- but would have been better to show the character in his face without so much airbrushing.

Posted by: Tom33 | Jan 20, 2011 1:21:36 PM

10. LOL! To Quote George Carlin, "Never fukked a ten. Never done that. But one night, I ffucked FIVE twos, and I think that should count for something."

Posted by: TANK | Jan 20, 2011 1:52:05 PM

11. Why do I get the feeling they photo-shopped his ass down?

Posted by: Marcus | Jan 20, 2011 2:13:56 PM

12. I definitely prefer him with his hair at this length.

Posted by: Alfonzo | Jan 20, 2011 2:25:35 PM

13. What have they done to his face? That second pic doesn't even look like him.

Posted by: Atheist | Jan 20, 2011 2:48:29 PM

14. The boy is hot! And not afraid of male attention. Clip of male fan grabbing a kiss-

Posted by: Lavenderpop | Jan 20, 2011 3:52:45 PM

15. That's not Rafa, face photoshopped, sorry!

Posted by: Roman Bolliger | Jan 20, 2011 3:56:21 PM

16. That is soooooooooo not Rafael. The photos have been very heavily modified.

Posted by: Jackson | Jan 20, 2011 4:02:04 PM

17. I'd spank it!

Posted by: Communication Acid Cubes | Jan 20, 2011 4:05:35 PM

18. Though I love the pictures, they have taken all his edge away, they completely Cristiano Ronaldoed him (or is it Ronaldid?)!

But what would you expect from EA.

Posted by: fullfrontal | Jan 20, 2011 5:06:18 PM

19. Wow. That does not look like Rafa at all. It's weird to select someone to be a "model" and then photoshop them to look completely different than their beautiful selves. Who decides what is beautiful? Clearly someone with low self confidence.

Posted by: Criminy Cricket | Jan 20, 2011 5:13:14 PM

20. Too clean cut. Not sure how else to put it. Looks like a typical male model zombie. Everything is too perfect, which to me is a big turn-off. I like guys with a big nose, ears that stick out, whatever....at least one 'Imperfection'. And I like to slap beer guts for kicks. Perfect abs are no fun.

Posted by: ratbastard | Jan 20, 2011 5:36:46 PM

21. This man is a tennis n sex God!

Posted by: rafa's lover | Jan 20, 2011 6:16:06 PM

22. Never really found his sexy until this photos-muy caliente.

Posted by: jaragon | Jan 20, 2011 6:28:40 PM

23. mmmmmmmm hell yes

Posted by: sal | Jan 20, 2011 6:31:59 PM

24. Lions and Tigers and Nadal... OH MY!!

Posted by: JPPtown58 | Jan 20, 2011 7:42:41 PM

25. What did they do to his ass??? First of all, it somehow looks SMALLER than it does in any other picture of it I've ever seen. Second of all, they DON'T EVEN SHOW HIS ASS IN THE UNDERWEAR. God. People/advertising/photoshop crap is just dumb as hell. Fail.

Not gonna lie though...I'd still hop right ontop of that backside in the first pic and grab his tits while enjoyin myself...lol.

Posted by: HOCKEYJOCK | Jan 20, 2011 8:11:59 PM