Comments

1. says

OMG that was hilarious. Especially the ending..

Instead of the Battle Hymn for Sarah Palin.. they should come up with words to the Roy Orbinson song ” Pretty Woman” and call it ” Petty Woman”. hehehehe

2. jerry says

looking at that pic when she starts (?) having ( more ?) plastic surgery on her face to keep up her “hot” grizzly mama looks she will look really hideous, that child ain’t gonna age well

3. plaintom says

Why does Stewart consistantly do a better job of highlighting the insincerity of these rightwing frauds than the professional newspeople? I sincerely hope Sarah Palin runs and becomes the Republican Presidential Nominee. Run Sarah Run.

4. gr8guyca says

I adore Jon Stewart and The Daily Show. But, in some ways, the attention he gives to Palin is counter-productive. By reacting to her comments, he is keeping her in the spotlight and contributing to her importance.

The best way to handle Palin is to ignore her. She is simply a former candidate for Vice-President, who lost, and a former Governor of a small state, who resigned. She is not-electable to any office. Even the voters of Alaska rejected her hand-picked candidate.

Ignore her. Let’s hope she vanishes from the public forum.

5. Just Another Viewer says

Jon Stewart is a national treasure! He just keeps getting better.

His lead in was perfect: The victim to this recent tragedy in Tucson is now up and able to speak again, hahaha, good one Jon.

6. drex says

I don’t think the Sheriff in Tucson was incorrect. I am only 29 but I do not remember experiencing or learning about a time in our nation’s history in which we were so unwilling to listen to each other that didn’t result in some form of violence. I keep remembering the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, and the movement that followed decades later…

We have got to learn how to talk to each other even when disagree. I think the shooting, while an act of a deranged man, is a valid reason to lament the loss of the art of debate.

We have lost the ability to discuss things in this country. It has been lost to this idyllic idea of political correctness. You always have the right to not agree, but I think if we don’t start to actually listen to each other then we’re all lost.

7. Montana says

The half term governor is a “Dan Quayle” in heels. Since we already had an idiot “W” that caused our current economic debacle, America knows not to trust in fools who think they are brilliant. One of the reason for “W” failure was his drinking, Palin just has bad genes.