Anderson Cooper | Christine O'Donnell | Dance | News | Reality TV

BigGayDeal.com

Anderson Urges Christine O'Donnell to Join 'Dancing with the Stars'

Ac_odonnell

Anderson Cooper has a very strong opinion about whether Christine O'Donnell should accept her Dancing with the Stars invitation.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. That was a rare look into Anderson's style of sarcasm. Absolutely lovely! He's even more handsome when he goes a little overboard.

Posted by: Brad | Feb 24, 2011 8:02:48 AM

2. What a doll he is. I'd love it if he'd come out. America's sweetheart is in the closet. While it's his call to make (and no one else's) this loveable little dude could change a lot of lives and minds by telling us about his life. Muah.

Posted by: Barry | Feb 24, 2011 8:22:55 AM

3. See, guys being femmy can be so adorable.

Posted by: Alex | Feb 24, 2011 8:40:18 AM

4. I love Anderson Cooper but I don't think he has any obligation to come out. He considers himself a news person and therefore prefers to report the news rather than be it. I have never heard Keith Olberman talk about his personal life so why should Anderson? But I love that he is showing a more playful side of himself... is there anything cuter than when he gets giggle fits with Kathy Griffin?

Posted by: james in toronto | Feb 24, 2011 9:03:43 AM

5. I was waiting for him to mention Tom Delay : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aGZ9-l2GNM

Posted by: woodroad34d | Feb 24, 2011 9:48:36 AM

6. That look of ecstatic glee on his face is adorable.
    Like a little kid going, 'Yes, please! All I want for Christmas is another dumb as bricks republican girl brat flailing away on DWTS".

Also from that clip, I am so glad I never watched DWTS. (Other than this and a clip of Bristol Palin's partner dancing around her.) WTF? was Billy Ray doing? Woz had some rhythm though.

Posted by: M | Feb 24, 2011 10:04:10 AM

7. I loved Cooper on Jon Stewart earlier this week, especially Stewart saying he wanted to hug him.

As for him coming out, the subject has been beaten to death here. He is a journalist, not a Fox News fool or activist. His personal life is not the story and he is already a target for being an American, an openly gay one would not only cause him more possible harm, it would color the interview with bigots around the world and harm his work.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Feb 24, 2011 12:18:21 PM

8. I don't think Anderson is funny enough to pull this off.

Posted by: 11 | Feb 24, 2011 12:22:55 PM

9. It's a nice bait job, because a tea bagger never backs down from a challenge. That would go against their inherently contrary nature.

Posted by: latebrosus | Feb 24, 2011 12:44:21 PM

10. I just hope she dances to the theme from "Bewitched"

Posted by: jaragon | Feb 24, 2011 6:03:37 PM

11. If she appeared on DWTS, it would be the first legitimate job she's had in years, so I hope she goes for it.

Posted by: Lilith | Feb 24, 2011 7:14:43 PM