Lady Gaga | News

Listen: Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way'

GagaBornThisWay

Many of you have been waiting anxiously to hear "Born This Way," Lady Gaga's first single from her forthcoming album of the same name.

Since I'm a man who aims to please, you can find the just-released track below. It's already being described as a gay anthem -- and for good reason: Gaga gives us plenty of lyrical love -- so you should probably start learning the words.

Listen to "Born This Way," AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Britney, please.

Posted by: Eric | Feb 11, 2011 9:32:48 AM

2. Haters gonna hate...

Posted by: Paul | Feb 11, 2011 9:32:50 AM

3. What's to like?

Recycling Madonna's song?

Using gays for cheap publicity?

Posted by: Gaga sucks | Feb 11, 2011 9:36:32 AM

4. Gaga can do no wrong. What a wonderful track. PAWS UP!

Posted by: TANK | Feb 11, 2011 9:38:25 AM

5. Haters... the point is that only gaga get this much attention this early in the morning! Thank you haters. She managed to get you all up and go online to listen to her song! haha idiots.

Posted by: GrindhouseLILY | Feb 11, 2011 9:38:34 AM

6. Why the hate, girls? I LOVE this song! I mean, of course it's no Bad Romance, but you bitches all said the same thing when the Fame Monster came out.

Posted by: Chris | Feb 11, 2011 9:40:20 AM

7. Here in Ottawa, Canada the radio is playing BORN THIS WAY back-to-back ALL MORNING. It's amazing!

Posted by: TTpointer | Feb 11, 2011 9:43:54 AM

8. ITS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! IM INLOVE!!! PAWS UP!

Posted by: Ethan | Feb 11, 2011 9:45:35 AM

9. Oh my,

some gays are stupid gaga fangirls.

Posted by: LOL | Feb 11, 2011 9:46:23 AM

10. Say what you will, this song will bring HUGE crowds to the dance floor this summer. "Born This Way" is here to stay.

Posted by: DJP | Feb 11, 2011 9:47:24 AM

11. It's so good!!! Paws up!!

Posted by: Karl | Feb 11, 2011 9:49:05 AM

12. I don't hate it, but I don't love it. Sounds like something that was commissioned to be written for some annual gay pride event.

Posted by: taurus | Feb 11, 2011 9:51:28 AM

13. All you haters need to go home and cradle your old Madonna records, straining to remember the days when you were cuter.

There is nothing wrong with imitation when it's the greatest pop singer of all time that you're emulating. Of course, it's Madonna lite, but when did that become a negative? Madonna certainly isn't making these songs any more.

So, in other words, while you haters crumple into a ball, the rest of us will be on the dance floor....

Posted by: Gregoire | Feb 11, 2011 9:52:55 AM

14. I'm still stoked by "I''m Coming Out", so I'll keep quiet.

Posted by: friedtater | Feb 11, 2011 9:54:12 AM

15. ready for 100 lip dub videos

plus assorted various comments about paws, bitter old queens, rip offs, haterz, GAGA & a mass of heated finger pointing & general unhinged emotional outbursts ad infinitum

yippee

Posted by: neverstops | Feb 11, 2011 9:55:02 AM

16. okay why all the ugliness here? if you dont like the song or lady gaga, just move on. just having a young woman who is willing to say and do things that many straight people aren't willing to say or do, is pretty great in my opinion. fine, she doesn't speak to you, or its not YOUR gay anthem, or you think it's recycled, or you think she is awful, or madonna did it first... whatever! the fact of the matter is, that we in the LGBT community should be supporting people who fight for positive change in the world, not ripping them down like the rest of the world does to us. if this song helps one person out there find love and acceptance within themselves, or helps crack open someone's narrow mind, than hasn't it served a pretty good purpose?

Posted by: Sean | Feb 11, 2011 9:55:07 AM

17. Lmao! The old guys are complaining it sounds like Madonna and the younger guys are complaining the old guys don't like it. lol as someone right in the middle I can say it's plain booooring. Bad romance was better. She's peaked.

Posted by: Daveny | Feb 11, 2011 9:55:12 AM

18. What a party track ! So much hype and -to me- it exceeded expectations. Can't wait for the video, let alone the album.

Indeed it has the feel of Express yourself with the fierceness of Bad Romance. A very positive vibe, free-spirited and people that complain it sounds like 70's / 80's; disco music is the true dance & gay classics and this song fits right in.

Posted by: MikeLOL | Feb 11, 2011 9:55:32 AM

19. Tonight Little Monsters we're the cool kids at the party! :)

Posted by: Lula | Feb 11, 2011 10:00:37 AM

20. What's amazing to me is how many of the shallow pop fans, gay and straight, will insult other gays who don't like taste in music. I mean, cmon Gregoire and Boise. Get off your knees from worshipping straight women and stop acting homophobic towards other gays.

Posted by: Natira | Feb 11, 2011 10:05:42 AM

21. As an old dance floor vet, I'd have to say this song rocks!

Posted by: Alejandro1969 | Feb 11, 2011 10:08:45 AM

22. @Natira you're such a pain in the ass... can you please stfu?

Posted by: ketchuprobot | Feb 11, 2011 10:12:49 AM

23. Madonna should sue.

Posted by: Jeffrey | Feb 11, 2011 10:16:02 AM

24. At 45, I guess I can be considered an old queen. However, I have a huge love for Madonna and for LG. In fact, I came out to "Express Yourself."

After listening to this song, which will be HUGE, I fail to see the comparisons to Madge. Are you geezers listening to the same song I am? There are "0" similarities. I'm guessing because one person said it early in the post, everyone else jumped on the bandwagon.

Bitches Please!

Posted by: Keith | Feb 11, 2011 10:17:29 AM

25. A lot of these posts sound like they are from readers at the 40+ age like me. However, my take on it is that it is fun and will uplift the gay youth who are the next generation of liberators. Sooo, my suggestion . . . just enjoy it and don't take EVERYTHING so seriously! There are more important things to criticize than a new song from an artist who clearly has the vision of a socially responsible, intelligent pop icon. It is also not the first time an artist produces a song that is influenced by their idols when they were younger. Brought back some good memories of a slightly younger time for me! :)

Posted by: Swanny | Feb 11, 2011 10:17:54 AM