Bill O'Reilly | Lawrence O'Donnell | News

Watch: Lawrence O'Donnell Rips Bill O'Reilly for Lying

Odonnell

The cool-tempered Lawrence O'Donnell gets about as heated up as I've seen him in this satisfying rip on FOX News and Bill O'Reilly.

Says O'Donnell:

"Here's what I see when I look at Bill O'Reilly. A very, very, very rich man who has grown phenomenally rich by playing a character on TV that the most gullible audience in the history of television falls for…"

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

1. Billo is a very smart guy who knows how to make money from exploiting the ignorant masses. Once in a while he will say something that actually makes sense or he will bring on Clown Beck to make himself look slightly sane.

Posted by: jaragon | Feb 15, 2011 5:50:30 PM

2. "O'Donnell calls himself a 'practical European socialist' in a Newsmaker Interview dated November 11, 2005. On November 6, 2010, O'Donnell re-declared himself a socialist on the "Morning Joe" show. The MSNBC host stated, '[U]nlike you, I am not a progressive. I am not a liberal who is so afraid of the word that I had to change my name to progressive. Liberals amuse me. I am a socialist. I live to the extreme left, the extreme left of you mere liberals ....'"

Posted by: LincolnLounger | Feb 15, 2011 7:15:59 PM

3. Wow, I think Bill O'Reilly just got served!!

Posted by: Ealan75 | Feb 15, 2011 8:45:47 PM

4. Sadly, O'Reilly's fans (and Fox News fans in general) are just to stupid to realize they're being lied to. The same folks who listen to trash like Anne Coulter and Glen Beck think evolution is a lie and every gay person in the world wants to convert their children. Education may well be the key to solving ignorance, but those who refuse to be educated will always remain so...

Posted by: Brian | Feb 15, 2011 10:44:28 PM

5. @lincolnlounger, you debase lincoln's name. you are nothing but a shill and a troll. moreover you are a liar just like the idiot you are attempting to defend. don't pretend to be other than who you are while being so transparent. when o'reilly asked who put the moon there, did you say, "why, YOU hung the moon, sweetheart!"

Posted by: nic | Feb 16, 2011 3:03:34 AM

6. Hmmm, interesting, Lawrence O'Donnell, the Harvard graduate lawyer's son is going to tell us about the needy and talk about his Christ like attributes. He looks like a big headed inbred creep.

Posted by: Lesbia | May 25, 2011 4:04:16 PM