Adele | Music | Music Video | News

Watch: New Adele Music Video 'Someone Like You'

Someonelikeyou_adele

Another stunner from Adele, recorded in her home.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Also, if you missed yesterday's music news update, you can check it out here.

(clip via omg)

Comments

1. I can't wait for Adele's new album. She is amazing!

Posted by: Sam | Feb 2, 2011 11:28:38 AM

2. Jesus.

Absolutely stunning.

Posted by: jtramon | Feb 2, 2011 12:17:38 PM

3. Thank you for this!

Posted by: Rafa | Feb 2, 2011 12:22:54 PM

4. Awesome... touching... this song just haunts me. Every single time I hear it I get cold chills and plenty of tears.

And I haven't truthfully looked forward to an album this much in years. I can't wait.

Posted by: Bryant | Feb 2, 2011 12:51:20 PM

5. she smokes?! i hope she quits -- to preserve her health, and her incredible gift.

Posted by: deegeezeee | Feb 2, 2011 1:15:40 PM

6. @Deegeezeee: Apparently, she recently quit.

Posted by: JR | Feb 2, 2011 1:49:40 PM

7. Thanks for this. I had not seen the video. It's perfect with this song...especially with her "background chat."

Posted by: Rocco | Feb 2, 2011 2:22:15 PM

8. @JR -- thanks for the info! i'm happy for her... and that we'll get to hear her for many more years.

Posted by: deegeezeee | Feb 2, 2011 6:33:40 PM

9. GORGEOUS!!

Posted by: gabriel | Feb 2, 2011 8:39:09 PM

10. "This video contains content from Vevo, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Well, I guess I won't be listening to or buying Adele's music, then.

Posted by: Dave | Feb 2, 2011 10:25:54 PM

11. hello, mr. piano man...

Posted by: pete N sfo | Feb 2, 2011 10:32:15 PM

12. @PETE N SFO:

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Stunning voice, heartbreaking song, and a sexy as hell piano player too!

Posted by: Esteban | Feb 2, 2011 11:42:48 PM

13. I think this is my favorite Adele song I have ever heard. After watching that video I went to Amazon and ordered the album!! here is a link to amazon if anyone needs it http://amzn.to/f7HtCz

Posted by: Steven | Feb 3, 2011 1:07:52 AM

14. She is truly an awesome singer... shame she's a smoker, she would probably sing even better if she quit.

Posted by: Nate | Feb 3, 2011 2:09:19 AM

15. The album version of this song is even more hauntingly beautiful. I'm lucky enough to have gotten my hands on a pre-release copy of the whole album, and it's fantastic. (I can't stop listening to it, over and over.)

Posted by: Jason | Feb 3, 2011 2:25:33 AM

16. I get to see Adele in San Francisco and I’m soo excited. i just can’t wait! She is an amazing artist; she has inspired me to become a better singer and songwriter. Love, love, love her!! Can't wait till her new album drops!

Posted by: Adele Tickets | Feb 14, 2011 5:36:05 AM

17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ywd8A5I7JA

Check out this BEAUTiFUL choreography to "Someone Like You" :D

Posted by: anthonylouie | Feb 17, 2011 2:49:10 AM

18. It's amazing how if you watch her perform live...all she has to do is stand there or even just sit down and sing and she moves the whole audience. I think she can sing better live then she can on recordings...how many singers can you say that about? She can sing good, she's beautiful..she's just..amazement<3.

Ily, Adele<3