Chris Mintz | Dave Franco | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Dave Franco and Chris Mintz Try to Get Each Other Off with Hot Gay Talk

Dave-Franco

Actors Dave Franco (James' brother) and Chris Mintz have a "you're so hot" duel for Funny or Die.

(warning: very graphic language)

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. unflavored chapstick? *yawn*

Posted by: kyndra | Mar 10, 2011 2:35:56 PM

2. So wait, Franco ISN'T cut?

Posted by: CJ | Mar 10, 2011 2:37:50 PM

3. are you kidding?? Hilarious??!?? oh yeah, that's right, because being gay is so funny.

I'm so sick of straight guys using the gay "ick" factor as a punchline. they're no different than Mike Huckabee talking about the "ick" factor.

Posted by: nightfallcub | Mar 10, 2011 2:49:10 PM

4. hot until it became clear they are making fun of us

Posted by: r | Mar 10, 2011 2:49:50 PM

5. Loved it.

Posted by: rob | Mar 10, 2011 3:09:53 PM

6. Damn that was hot! Seriously, my c*ck thanks you.

Posted by: Matt | Mar 10, 2011 4:08:34 PM

7. You mean they tried to get each other off with silly -- though inventive -- mockery of man-on-man sex.

It is funny, but it's not what it's advertised to be.

Posted by: BobN | Mar 10, 2011 4:55:21 PM

8. "This video contains content from Funny or Die, Inc., who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
    Sorry about that."

ARGH!

Funny or Die? Not funny. Just die.

Posted by: Randy | Mar 10, 2011 8:22:50 PM

9. Alright, Dave Franco is attractive and I did laugh uncontrollably at the chapstick part, but they were obviously making fun of gays. And I'm usually the type that gives these sorts of videos the benefit of the doubt.

Posted by: Ioann | Mar 10, 2011 8:44:03 PM

10. That was both funny and hot. Lovely. People don't forget.

Posted by: Mike | Mar 10, 2011 10:56:59 PM

11. They are not making fun of gays, they're making fun of each other. I don't see them getting grossed out by this at all.

Posted by: realitythink | Mar 11, 2011 8:28:26 AM

12. Where do you possibly get "making fun of gays" from that?

Posted by: JeffNYC | Mar 11, 2011 10:53:33 AM

13. Hilarious! Outrageous! Fun!

No sourpuss prudes need apply -- but you WERE warned ahead of time.

Posted by: wimsy | Mar 11, 2011 1:24:57 PM

14. Hysterical! I don't get the objections, they were not making fun of anyone, it was a contest of who could come up with the most ridiculous imagery and frankly I think using foreskin as Silly Putty to copy newsprint is pretty much the most insane attempt at seduction one could think of, and the "best Ralph Fiennes impersonation" was the cherry on top. Beauty.

Posted by: NaughtyLola | Mar 11, 2011 4:09:38 PM

15. I guess I'm just too old to appreciate the humor.

Posted by: Danny | Mar 11, 2011 5:36:13 PM

16. This is truly ridiculous and insulting. Like his brother, this new Franco seems to believe that posing as gay is great fun. Having James everywhere is enough, but now comes the brother, a carbon copy. These two attention-devouring gentlemen are, finally, just silly and very irritating. Please, please, please, no more about either.

Posted by: Glenn Walker | Mar 11, 2011 6:29:27 PM

17. I wanna see the pixelated bits to see which one boned up first? That stuff about foreskin...could only have come from a dude who knows what a dude wants. lol

Posted by: nicholasg | Mar 11, 2011 7:56:57 PM

18. I guess if your level of humor is on the level of South Park then this possibly is not offensive, otherwise...

Posted by: Ioann | Mar 12, 2011 12:50:29 AM

19. well-written low-rent gay-face. it's today's norm, just like black-face used to be. i won't say it wasn't funny or that i didn't laugh some. but you could say those exact same things about black-face back in the day.

I will say: if this is James Franco's brother, he so does not measure up to James in class or ally-status.

yeah, i can't recommend it to anyone, too overall lame, considering.

Posted by: just a guy | Mar 12, 2011 1:17:16 AM

20. or i could be wrong...

ah well.

yawn.

Posted by: just a guy | Mar 12, 2011 1:30:14 AM

21. funniest thing vie seen in a long time and not sure why….

Posted by: chris keck | Aug 6, 2011 2:07:44 PM

22. Interesting blog! I should tell this to my friends so that they will also avail the best site I would loved to visit more often.

Posted by: Wholesale jerseys | Sep 27, 2011 1:23:11 AM

23. Where can I see the uncensored??

Posted by: RichB in PS | Mar 16, 2012 11:58:08 AM

24. he is much more fun than the goofball james.
    less ambitious...

Posted by: chytnia | Mar 17, 2012 2:11:19 AM

25. I do declare, where's my fan, I'm sweating...

Posted by: Bill Michael | Mar 17, 2012 7:41:56 AM