Jersey Shore | News | The Situation

Jersey Shore's Angelina: 'The Situation' is in The Closet

Situation

Jersey Shore's Angelina suggested that Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino might be gay in an interview with 107.5 WZKL:

"I didn't have sex with him but to be honest with you, to get a girl riled up to the point where you want to have sex, he doesn't even know how to do that.  I honestly feel like he's in the closet right now, he doesn't want to come out...He's lame, he's not all that. Ladies he's not all that...He doesn't even know what he's doing. He's like a dead fish. He just sits there...You never know these days. More power to him if he's gay."

Or, maybe he just isn't that into you.

Previously...
Vanity Fair's George Wayne Asks 'The Situation' if Rumors About His Awful 'Cock Breath' are True [tr]

Comments

1. Oh honey he's not gay, he's just a moron, but at least he's smart enough not to have sex with you.

Posted by: Jack M | Mar 11, 2011 10:54:19 AM

2. I would make an exception to the "never hit a woman" rule just for her.
    PS - I can't believe I'm responding to a Jersey Shore post.

Posted by: D.R.H. | Mar 11, 2011 11:01:28 AM

3. and how would she know that he's a "dead fish"?

Obviously he got you riled up enough Miss Thang.

Posted by: Chitown Kev | Mar 11, 2011 12:08:00 PM

4. Yeah he is not gay, his brother is in the closet though. Brother isnt as hot though :(

Posted by: Fenrox | Mar 11, 2011 12:10:57 PM

5. What is this situation about exactly? That he dissed her? I've never seen this show.

Posted by: Gigi | Mar 11, 2011 12:13:57 PM

6. Uh, the straights can have him. He has the face of a 50 year old man.

Posted by: Sam | Mar 11, 2011 12:27:54 PM

7. I love it when a dumb woman assumes that when a guy actually doesn't want to have sex with her then he might be gay. No my dear, he just has some taste.

Posted by: Tyler | Mar 11, 2011 12:45:04 PM

8. @ Sam

As a 52 year old man - I resent that! :-)

Posted by: DAVE | Mar 11, 2011 12:46:20 PM

9. I great really strong gay vibes from him. I wouldn't be surprised if he hooks up with women as a confidence and masculinity booster. He comes of kind of feminine, his whole "situation" comes off as an act.

Posted by: Thom | Mar 11, 2011 12:57:28 PM

10. @Thom: I totally agree. I get big gay vibes from him. I know "The Situation" is a big macho act, but when he's drunk he's all lady. I would not be surprised if he has hooked up with guys when drunk. Being in a frat in college, I know plenty of that type (myself, at the time, included).

Posted by: JTlvr | Mar 11, 2011 1:30:49 PM

11. So for THOM and JTLVR, being gay is "kind of feminine" and "all lady". Oy. May therapy help them.

Posted by: TANK | Mar 11, 2011 1:42:56 PM

12. @TANK, it's not necessarily that being gay is "kind of feminine" or "all lady." It's that being kind of feminine when drunk (and your inhibitions are down) are red flags that question your sexuality. Don't be so sensitive. Just because ALL gay men aren't swishy doesn't take away from the fact that A LOT of gay men are.

Posted by: RafiD'Angelo | Mar 11, 2011 1:54:01 PM

13. This just in:

Girls like to insult their exes by calling them gay. Film at 11.

Posted by: Ryan | Mar 11, 2011 1:59:59 PM

14. he's a Log Cabin Republican

Posted by: Chriss | Mar 11, 2011 2:28:29 PM

15. Did you see his "dance skills" on DWTS? He aint gay. (EVAN: Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge)

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Mar 11, 2011 2:32:19 PM

16. Anyone who watches the Jersey Shore knows better than to listen to Angelina AKA the Staten Island Ferry.

Posted by: Ioann | Mar 11, 2011 3:50:54 PM

17. @Tank. Jeesus Christ is joking language. Gay lingo... every heard of it. I'm a mature enough gay man to accept and know that sexuality comes in many different forms.

Posted by: JTlvr | Mar 11, 2011 4:55:11 PM

18. The Situation and David Wright did make a cute couple...

Posted by: jaragon | Mar 11, 2011 5:52:07 PM

19. @RafiD'Angelo: I can't speak for Tank but he does raise a very good point. It really speaks to the entire "straight acting mentality. There are times when "the situation" tosses that false bravado and he get a peak at his true personality. Perhaps its our own internalized homophobia at work. Its a real shame that men like the situation have to put on such a machismo act to be considered a man, because obviously as soon as a man displays sensitivity, there's gonna be someone like JTLVR calling him a lady.

Posted by: rhydderch | Mar 11, 2011 7:18:14 PM

20. Typical mean girl bullying....does it get better???

Posted by: alan brickman | Mar 11, 2011 7:29:59 PM

21. I actually respect Angelina more than the others, for the simple fact that she doesn't get along with the rest of the cast. I never thought Mike was gay, just a drama queen. A lot of women like men who act like a gay stereotype.

Posted by: Tom | Mar 11, 2011 8:23:18 PM

22. Nooo! We don't want him!

And go to hell for using "gay" as an insult, which is clearly what you were doing.

Posted by: Scott | Mar 11, 2011 8:33:54 PM

23. Well in 3 seasons of the show, he's barely hooked up with women. Sure he dances with a lot of them. He drinks with a lot of them. And sometimes he makes out with them. But comparing to how many women Pauly and Vinny have brought home, he can't even compete.

He gets a reputation for being some sort of womanizer, but I think that comes from people who don't watch the show.

He also loves to gossip. But it's not feminine. He does it in a funny way. He cock blocks on his bros sometimes. And wasn't the girl he did bring home one episode when they were in Miami turn out to be a Transsexual?

I like Sitch though. He's a funny guy. Without him meddling each episode the show would suck.

Posted by: B- | Mar 11, 2011 9:08:09 PM

24. I understood the initial appeal of these morons; you can't help but look at a watch accident. I have never gotten his physical appeal though. His abs look like hemorrhoids and his face looks like the result joe pesci and robert de niro making sweet, unholy love then taking turns beating their child.

Posted by: Toto | Mar 11, 2011 9:43:35 PM