Bill O'Reilly | Donald Trump | Gay Marriage | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Donald Trump Tells O'Reilly He's Opposed to Gay Marriage Because He Doesn't 'Feel Good' About It

Trump_marriage

More from last night's Bill O'Reilly interview with Donald Trump. Trump explains why he's opposed to same-sex marriage, and predicts Obama will come out in favor of it.

Says Trump:

"I just don't feel good about it. I don't feel right about it. I'm against it. And I take a lot of heat because I come from New York...I'm opposed to gay marriage...We have other problems in this country. I don't think a president should be elected on gay marriage or not gay marriage...Based on everything I see, I think Obama is going to come out in favor of gay marriage."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. "We have other problems in this country."

Trump you're one of them.

NEXT!

Posted by: Jeff | Mar 31, 2011 5:16:08 PM

2. OMG. I will have a very sleepless night tonight knowing that The Donald doesn't feel good about me being able to marry the man I've spent the last 17 years building a life with. I just know I'm going to toss and turn and keep my beloved awake, too..

Posted by: Justin Werner | Mar 31, 2011 5:43:38 PM

3. So are we to governed by what donald trup does or does not feel good about ?
    What a really great idea.

Now why didn't you think of that Madison , before you wrote that pesky constitution ?

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Mar 31, 2011 5:50:00 PM

4. If Trump tries to run the debates should be amusing- but can anyone take this obvious fake clown for real?!

Posted by: jaragon | Mar 31, 2011 5:52:37 PM

5. He doesn't want to be president, and he knows he doesn't have a chance in hell of getting elected. Pretending to be a candidate is simply a convenient way to drum up attention for his TV show, hotels, casinos, and other holdings. Americans are pretty stupid, but no way would they trust this man. No one does.

But he's so stupid he doesn't realize that it will backfire. He'd make more money if he acted middle of the road; acting like and pandering to conservatives will make him lose liberal customers.

Posted by: Paul R | Mar 31, 2011 6:07:26 PM

6. Well, I don't feel good about your hair, Donnie, so hold still while I sharpen my chain saw. BTW, I lost my glasses, so we'll just have to make do.

Posted by: johnny | Mar 31, 2011 6:13:12 PM

7. I think his gay hairdresser ought to boycott doing his hair. Bet that would throw him into a hissy. The guy is a LOSER. He thinks he's God gift to business yet he/his company has filed bankrupty several times I believe. We really need someone like him and Huckleberry as president.

Posted by: Mac McNeill | Mar 31, 2011 7:31:30 PM

8. I'm having flashbacks of Ross Perot...but with worse hair.

Posted by: Scrammy | Mar 31, 2011 10:07:56 PM

9. 3 bankruptcies

enough said

Posted by: mstrozfckslv@yahoo.com | Mar 31, 2011 10:34:18 PM

10. Why don't "Real Christians" speak out about the Right=Wing, Christo-Fascists who are running the Tea Party/GOP? BTW, Trump only managed to provide a "certificate of live birth"! Donald, STFU! You're an egomaniacal jerk!

Posted by: Bill Cooney | Apr 1, 2011 1:47:21 AM

11. My original birth certificate has my name crossed out (by hand) because my mom named me after my dad and then he bailed... So birth certificates really indicate who a person is. I mean the fact that Obama now says he's NOT a muslim has nothing to do with it. Oh yeah, and my mom, a former LOVER of Donald Trump has taken his show off her season pass after I showed her some of his news clips... So I say promote promote promote, because I don't think people know what the Don is doing unless they go on these sites.

Posted by: Mike | Apr 1, 2011 2:57:48 AM

12. Guyg guys guys!!!!

Let him talk! WHAT HE SAYS will be his downfall.So let him make a fool of himself especially after he said that he is a smart guy.

Posted by: J | Apr 1, 2011 4:04:07 AM

13. The poster child of Strategic Default of Mortgage (bankruptcy) doesn't "feel good" about gay marriage?
    Man, those native born Jamaicans sure have messed up values.

Posted by: Go Galt. Please. | Apr 1, 2011 9:12:50 AM

14. This world-class egotist has notoriously capitalized on going for the gusto wherever and whenever it profits and suits his advantage. Conclusion: his judgment has been left inflexibly ill-disposed toward that exercise by others. Trump proves himself to be just another philandering serial monogamist in the evolving tradition of heterosexists. He has bent over far enough to get GOProud, tea-baggers, and birthers to kiss his ass. As he has assumed the position and all of those folk are still into that greasy kid stuff, if he can get his head out of his ass, he can take what's coming to him and not feel a thing!

Posted by: Bad Humor Boy | Apr 1, 2011 9:32:27 AM

15. Yes, the Donald, Muslims have the market cornered on hate. It wouldn't be that Christians invoke their religion for hatred. Hmmmm, I refer to previous stance on gay marriage.

Posted by: Travis | Apr 1, 2011 7:46:46 PM

16. Who? Oh, the Don(ald) LOL
    Use KY then dude.....

Cheers, Joe Mustich,
    CT Justice of the Peace,
    Red Studio Farm, Washington, CT USA

Posted by: Joseph A. Mustich, JP | Apr 2, 2011 12:16:58 PM

17. Whether your opposition to gay marriage comes from a genuine religious conviction or an “icky” feeling, the right to harbor one’s own opinion does not translate to a right to forbid someone from enjoying basic civil rights. Marriage is, in fact, a civil institution in addition to being a religious institution for many people.(taken from an article written by Ryan Short)http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=80497

Posted by: Jim Dyment | Apr 2, 2011 4:11:52 PM