Chord Overstreet | Ellen DeGeneres | Elton John | Glee | News | Underwear

Watch: Glee's Chord Overstreet Shows Ellen His Tight End

Overstreet

Glee's Chord Overstreet appears on Ellen today and spends much of the time discussing his shirtlessness, as well as the gold shorts he wore in the Rocky Horror episode, and how they got the attention of Elton John.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. not a huge fan of blonds, but damn he is so cute physically and personality.

Posted by: Brian | Mar 21, 2011 11:31:52 AM

2. Is this Sunshine from Queer As Folk?

Posted by: RATBASTARD | Mar 21, 2011 11:48:50 AM

3. kinda wanna eat him...

Posted by: 7 | Mar 21, 2011 11:58:56 AM

4. It's the lips. Those lips are amazing. lol

Posted by: sparks | Mar 21, 2011 12:09:06 PM

5. I don't get why they keep making fun of his lips on Glee, but that's just me. "Trouty lips"? Really?

Posted by: Ioann | Mar 21, 2011 12:44:12 PM

6. Tight end eh? ;)

Posted by: brent | Mar 21, 2011 12:46:01 PM

7. Anyone who prints "tight end" on his underwear seems likely to possess the opposite. ;)

Posted by: Bryan | Mar 21, 2011 12:56:03 PM

8. This may be what Justin Bieber has to look forward to...

Posted by: MontyMonty | Mar 21, 2011 12:58:55 PM

9. Sounds like Elton is an old troll..... Did John ask to be paid for speaking to him?

Posted by: dards | Mar 21, 2011 1:09:34 PM

10. Not Justin, but seems a great guy......

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Mar 21, 2011 1:12:08 PM

11. Dear Chord,

Muah!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Mar 21, 2011 1:57:14 PM

12. Seems like a great guy. I just think it's funny how he is the archetypal wet dream for all the whitewashed gay men who can't stand any color in their lives. Physically, he is a bland, white-bread, Abercrombie-&-Fitch twink.

This is especially poignant given the recent racism I've countenanced from gays such as in the NYC subway fight video from last week.

Posted by: Priscilla Queen of the Jungle | Mar 21, 2011 4:10:38 PM

13. Trouty lips?

Posted by: Jwxford | Mar 21, 2011 4:29:35 PM

14. A very cute boy (and I'm sure those lips could be put to good use...)

Posted by: jaragon | Mar 21, 2011 6:11:36 PM

15. I agree with Priscilla completely. What's up with women and gay men? I like me who who look like men. All of this shaving and twinkiness seems really "queer." Like the boys from Twilight, someone please tell me what is going on there? My vision of maleness is viril not virginal, hairy not hairless and masculine not emasculated. What about Morr Foxx he looks like a man.

Obviously the rise of the Sacred Feminine astrologically is leading to a decrease in maleness in men. To observe the imagery from the media and the number of shaved bodies that I see at the gym, todays' modern man is nothing more than a woman with a dick...an abberation. See what happens when women raise a man-child. They discourage the natural nature in favor of someone who is more like them.

Posted by: EDMUND JORDAN | Mar 21, 2011 6:45:17 PM

16. That is nothing like what I said above! LOL. But thanks for the vote of confidence...I guess.

Posted by: Priscilla Queen of the Jungle | Mar 21, 2011 6:59:58 PM

17. I think he's absolutely adorable in pretty much every use of the word, at least from this distance. He's great on Glee -- I wish they'd give him a bit more screen time, then again, I'm sure that's what pretty much everyone says about their favorites on Glee.

Posted by: Ryan | Mar 21, 2011 10:40:38 PM

18. "I don't get why they keep making fun of his lips on Glee..."

@Ioann: Here's my reading on it: Only Santana makes fun of his lips. She only started doing so when she realized that she is in love with Britney. She wants to find fault in Sam and so wants to belittle him for something she knows deep down is sexy to everyone. (In reality, Sam's lips are no more bad than Will Hair is bad. Sue only puts down Will's hair because she is insecure about herself and her own hair. His hair looks great.)

But as soon as Santana realized that she can't have Britney, she turns her "troty lips" insults in the opposite direction, trying to make Britney jealous by singing the praises of wanting to "kiss those salamander lips."

Posted by: GregV | Mar 21, 2011 11:11:07 PM