Britney Spears | News | Sam Champion

Watch: The Britney Spears 'GMA' Concert

Britneyspears

Spears performed "Hold It Against Me", "Big Fat Bass", and "Till the World Ends" at her Brit-stravaganza taped earlier this week in front of fans at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. You guys suck! You guys are never gotta be happy with anything Britney does or other artist (unless they have "talent" BS). Screw you guys. I'm in embarrassed that we're on same team

Posted by: Ozzy | Mar 29, 2011 6:22:06 PM

2. Yeah, god forbid we prefer to watch people with talent. Britney has never done a damn thing for gay people, so I absolutely fail to see why gays give a crap about her. She just saw that it helped Gaga and others and figured, why not try it? I'm way more embarrassed that so many gays like her.

I also don't see how it was a benefit for the LGBT shelter unless GMA made a donation. Tickets to the show were free.

Posted by: Dave L | Mar 29, 2011 6:52:47 PM

3. @NEW YORK Saying she's 29 with two kids is no excuse. Beyonce is her age, granted without kids, but her performance level isn't even in the same galaxy. Madonna DOES have two kids and is in her 50s. That's the weakest excuse I've seen in a long time.

Posted by: RafiD'Angelo | Mar 29, 2011 7:51:51 PM

4. I don't understand why people consider her a gay icon. Someone explain please.....BTW, did't she support Bush??

Posted by: wonderer | Mar 29, 2011 9:24:09 PM

5. I’m so sad by this. I try not to be too serious about brit stuff, but this is too much....
    It doesn’t even look like she wants to be there. What happened during her breakdown? She is a different person now. It almost seems like she is more popular now than she was before the breakdown...people just feel bad for her, and are very forgiving. How long will that last?

Posted by: Matt | Mar 29, 2011 10:33:17 PM

6. I had the extreme pleasure of seeing Gaga live in Phoenix on vacation this past Saturday. During "Teeth" she talked about pop stars who lip-synch:

At the 3:00 mark - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmQpIdfGmYU

It was spectacular. Britney is a joke.

Posted by: SKOC211 | Mar 29, 2011 10:42:26 PM

7. From the get go this girl is, has been and will no doubt remain boring, boring, boring.

Posted by: Barry | Mar 30, 2011 12:07:10 AM

8. It's a shame but she's a "has been" already ... low energy, no dancing, lip syncing , chunky and dull songs. GaGa has simply eaten her alive

Posted by: MarkBoston | Mar 30, 2011 12:46:36 AM

9. This uncomfortably reminds me of that disastrous Gimme More performance.

Posted by: Glenn | Mar 30, 2011 2:41:08 AM

10. It's too painful to watch, she is moving so slow, like a 60 years old grandma, I don't think we will ever have a chance to watch her powerful choreography she did in "I'm A Slave For You" anymore, sad.

She reminds me Anna Nicole Smith, I think she has already suffered some degree of brain damage from the drug abuse.

Posted by: caelus | Mar 30, 2011 8:04:03 AM

11. You jaded old queens who think Britney showed no talent here, all I can say is bitter.This girl has been to hell and back with the media against her.She is liked by the gays because she is sweet, sexy and still very beautiful. Those dramatic comments ... I'm sad, I'm embarrassed, how tragic.... There continues to be this bitterness in our gay community for what ever reason. So stop being that stereo type bitter, dramatic drag and show appreciation.It's Britney you bitches!

Posted by: kalub | Mar 31, 2011 10:13:34 AM