Matt Damon: When I Kiss Michael Douglas I am Making Out with Catherine Zeta-Jones

Douglas_damon

Matt Damon continues to meditate on his upcoming kiss with Michael Douglas in their Liberace biopic:

"I never thought I would get to kiss Michael Douglas. I kind of think of it in algebra terms, back to my high-school days. It's like the transitive property – by kissing Michael Douglas, I am making out with Catherine. I was actually kind of upset that I never got to kiss Catherine, but now I get to kiss Michael. I thought it would have been better if I could have at least kissed them both. There's scripted that there's actually more than one."

Comments

1. NaughtyLola says

I think he also deserves merit for resurrecting the phrase “transitive property” from the dormant synapses that carry all my memories of 10th-grade Math. Who remembers things like that? Wow.

2. Disgusted Gay American says

as a gay man………..Id kiss the “Streets of San Fransisco” Michael Douglas, but NOT this OLD one….yes, Id rather kiss Ms Jones…

3. scar2 says

He’s obviously trying to be funny & some are taking it too seriously here. Can’t wait for this movie. It’ll be interesting on a psychological level. Even though he was a flamboyant queen, Liberace always denied he was gay publicly, even when he was dying of AIDS. I also remember the big battle for his estate by Damon’s character, who was basically a kept man. Hope Soderbergh, Douglas, & Damon will do it right.

4. says

I think Associative Property works better as an algebraic metaphor for kissing Michael Douglas in lieu of making out with Catherine than Transitive. Specifically Associative Property for Multiplication. Try it.

5. Clif3012 says

BREAKING: straight man fantasises about hot woman whilst kissing older man.

6. RedCedar says

“If St Neil of the Patrick Harris said “when I kiss a girl for a role I often think of Francois Sagat” it would be cute. I don’t see how this is different.”

7. Kojack says

Flamenco Tanka

Shirtless Matt-adore,
    Whirl your bike helmet-for-bull,
    Twirl your red silk shirt,
    Pool-side by moonlight, ballet
    Lee, key-dance Malaguena !

8. Donald Tramp says

Most desireous lines from Liberace 2012 ?

Michael/Matt to Matt/Scott :
    Kiss my WOOLOOMOOLOO !
    Matt/Scott to Michael/Lee :
    Get your blow-hole ready !

9. Donald Tramp Jr says

Most desireous lines from Liberace 2012 ?

Michael/Lee to Matt/Scott :
    Kiss my WOOLOOMOOLOO !
    Matt/Scott to Michael/Lee :
    Get your blow-hole ready !