Daft Punk | Emile Hirsch | Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Emile Hirsch's Hot New Video for Daft Punk's 'Alive'

Alive

The homoerotic tension runs high in this new video for Daft Punk's track "Alive", which also happens to be Emile Hirsch's directorial debut. Starring Ace Norton and Frankie Levangie.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. That was hilarious!

Posted by: lessthan | Apr 8, 2011 7:37:03 AM

2. @KYLE

Nope.

Posted by: christopher | Apr 8, 2011 8:05:33 AM

3. the video was cool but the music sucked

Posted by: Grover Underwood | Apr 8, 2011 8:26:12 AM

4. caliente

Posted by: frank | Apr 8, 2011 1:12:27 PM

5. That was different. Nice to see something fresh and new thrown in there vers. the over studio produced garbage that seems to be the norm. (I'm not saying Brit Brit's new video, but I'm just sayin').

It's like the old Atlas, stop getting sand kicked in your face and bulk up ads, with a twist of I want to see your peen thrown in. Venice looks great, and both the guys had something going on... good job, EH!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Apr 8, 2011 1:44:42 PM

6. I sure wish he'd stop shaving his chest. He has a gorgeously hairy chest, which was on display with the rest of his naked body in Into the Wild.

Posted by: Pierce_mn | Apr 8, 2011 5:40:36 PM

7. I'm a fan of Daft Punk and shirtless guys.. but -

Wow, that song is BORING. And the video is a bad student film.

Posted by: lookyloo | Apr 9, 2011 2:34:09 AM

8. That is one of my fave Daft Punk tracks. Every song doesn't have to be about pretty little melodies, boys. It's about base and rhythm, period. It's a work of art really. One of my best clubbing memories is from over 10 years ago, dancing like mad to this track at 5am high as a kite with my friends.

The video was ok-- cute boys showing off etc. But this track deserves something more epic!

Posted by: Derek Pearce | Apr 9, 2011 6:43:01 PM

9. may tight jeans never ever again go out of style.

amen.

Posted by: mld | Apr 10, 2011 10:45:35 AM

10. @pierce, you are aware that emile hirsch is not in this video, right?

and daft punk is epic, piss off

Posted by: mld | Apr 10, 2011 10:48:03 AM

11. The danceoff is frickin' fabulous!

Posted by: dumbnhung | Apr 10, 2011 9:39:22 PM