Alex Pettyfer | News

BigGayDeal.com

Alex Pettyfer Has a Crotch Tattoo That Says 'Thank You'

Alex_pettyfer

Alex Pettyfer's sour interview in the new Vman is not winning him many fans.

3_pettyfer Us magazine offers a few excerpts:

In a new interview with Vman magazine, the 21-year-old Brit proudly announces that he has a vulgar tattoo above his crotch that reads "Thank You." The reason? "In case I forget to say it," he says with a wink.

"L.A. is growing on me a little bit, but it's still a s**t hole," Pettyfer complains. "I think it's this insidious pool where nearly everyone lives in fear. Geographically it's fantastic, but socially it's disgusting. I wish they'd run all the c**ts out."

"I really don't give a s**t about [fame]" he explained. "I wish I had some interesting stories about living in L.A., but mostly I just do my work and then go home. Being an actor is like being in prison. You go, you serve your time, you try and replicate Johnny Depp's career and then you move to Paris."

One more shot from the issue, AFTER THE JUMP...

2_pettyfer

Comments

1. Who is he ?

Posted by: jerry | Apr 28, 2011 3:16:52 PM

2. If I recall correctly, a young starlet named Jennifer Lopez gave an equally damning interview to "Movieline Magazine" when she an up-and-coming film actress. The industry already had a lot invested in her future, so she later apologized, claiming she was "misquoted."

From what I understand, there are already a number of Alex Pettyfer projects in the pipeline, so expect him (or more likely his handlers) to disown the article shortly.

Posted by: D.B. | Apr 28, 2011 4:42:52 PM

3. i think he comes across pretty well in the interview. l.a. is all about ego and greed. it's refreshing to see an actor who doesn't buy into it.

hollywood is filled with assholes who take themselves way too seriously.

Posted by: dh | Apr 28, 2011 6:51:41 PM

4. he's cute...some people complain about everything these days...sheesh!!!

Posted by: alan brickman | Apr 28, 2011 7:27:10 PM

5. Well if he is still getting roles after all those flops, he must then be doing some serious kneeling-----------with pads LOL.

Posted by: SSCHIEFRSHA | Apr 28, 2011 7:29:36 PM

6. Very. Tappable.

Spell-check tells me 'tappable' is not a real word, but I just don't care in this case.

Posted by: Drew | Apr 28, 2011 10:47:04 PM

7. @TIM,

Humour? Are you a native Brit, Canadian, Australian, etc., or have you gone native?

And there are PLENTY of Americans with 'Dry Humo[u]r' [and finely tuned sarcasm]. A person can O.D. on them in New York, for example.

Posted by: ratbastard | Apr 28, 2011 11:05:02 PM

8. this month's flavor!

Posted by: david B | Apr 29, 2011 3:20:29 AM

9. give the guy a break he is only 21 ever though that he might just want to act to make money to be like the rest of us we have a job to support our lives not a job to controdict our lives and most actors let there job controdict their lives well go alex and what the f*** its a tattoo get over it not the end of the world

Posted by: Daniel | Feb 20, 2012 8:13:53 PM

10. He upsets all those who wish to be always upset....cue surprise..

Posted by: Alan Brickman | Nov 11, 2012 9:24:58 AM