Donald Trump | Nature | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #869

TIGER GIVING BIRTH: Rare new footage.

DAMIANA GARCIA: World of Wonder's correspondent hits the red carpet at the NewNowNext awards.

BLUE-FOOTED BOOBY: Randall is back with a look at this colorful species. Also, the cheetah and the stiffy goat.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: Tells Trump she thinks he is doing Democrats a big favor with his birther crusade.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. lol bewbs!1
    /obligatory

Posted by: DRoseDARs | Apr 12, 2011 2:43:51 PM

2. apparently Canadians aren't allowed to watch a tiger be born

Posted by: Tonez | Apr 12, 2011 3:16:02 PM

3. Man, how many times did Mr. & Mrs. Trump drop the Donald on his head? Surely that is why he wears the toupee that way, to cover the dents.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Apr 12, 2011 3:19:13 PM

4. RE: The Tiger video
    Tigers give birth to a litter, right? Weird that only one cub was born. If that is not the case here, why not film the whole thing?

Posted by: Rodney Wollam | Apr 12, 2011 5:37:22 PM

5. I never thought, in a million years, that the Republicans could find someone stupider than George W to rally behind... I was wrong. Trump is not only dumber than GWB but he's way more arrogant. I fear for America.

Posted by: james Wood | Apr 12, 2011 5:54:21 PM

6. Trump wasn't dropped, he was thrown!

Posted by: Scooterpie | Apr 12, 2011 7:13:39 PM

7. If Trump didn't start off on the gays and birther movement, I would have voted for him. He's 100% right about China destroying America's economy (thanks to cheap Americans living luxury lifestyles, admittedly) and he's got logic that lobbyist-held politicians don't. But now, he has become one hella' crazy SOB.

Posted by: Drew | Apr 12, 2011 7:24:09 PM

8. F that National Geographic. Randall FTW! Randall doesn't hate Canada.

Posted by: Randy | Apr 12, 2011 9:46:08 PM

9. I knew I shouldn't have watched that Trump video. His idiocy just makes my head hurt. What a CLOWN! And Gretta is right - I just now donated to the Obama campaign.

Posted by: deanybeany | Apr 12, 2011 10:19:23 PM

10. I've no interest in God and despise Christianity but every night I nonetheless get down on my knees, squeeze my eyes shut, and pray with all my might, "Please, Jesus, please... Trump/Palin in 2012!"

Having grown weary of America's tragic decline, I'm now just in it for the comedy.

Posted by: Bryan | Apr 13, 2011 11:57:03 AM