Birther | Lawrence O'Donnell | News

Watch: Lawrence O'Donnell Goes Ballistic, Kicks Nutty Birther
Orly Taitz Off His Show

Taitz

Lawrence O'Donnell invited nutty birther Orly Taitz on his show expecting an apology.

"She's crazy. I invited a crazy person on the show to see if a crazy person faced with the thing that the crazy person was trying to get for the two and a half years could say something responsive, something human to the document that was released today."

Nope.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Is it a requirement to be insane on U.S. TV? He's just as bad as her. Why does he keep repeating the first time she's ever seen it in her life?

Posted by: ZineLondon | Apr 28, 2011 8:31:59 AM

2. I saw this interview live on O'Donnell's MSNBC show last evening. My thought was if there were a way for him to transport himself into the same studio with this Taitz loon, he probably would have strangled her with his bare hands! I don't think I've ever seen O'Donnell so frustrated and animated with anyone on his show as with this off the chart crazy woman. I think we can truly understand why the courts are so frustrated with her many court filings, too. This so-called interview just proves that crazy = crazy.

Posted by: Rob | Apr 28, 2011 8:45:44 AM

3. Am I the only person who loves the screen shot from the interview? She couldn't look more crazy if she tried.

Posted by: Bruce | Apr 28, 2011 9:03:02 AM

4. oh my god, your poor country.

Posted by: barilla | Apr 28, 2011 9:05:47 AM

5. @Bruce: I know! I watched the clip on youtube before it got posted here, and I laughed so hard at the screen capture Andy chose to put :)

Posted by: topher | Apr 28, 2011 9:13:04 AM

6. Love it. We have similar things happen on UK TV when politicians are asked questions. Theyb dont answer they deflect, just saying 'The question you should really be asking is..' Shut up and answer the question!

Posted by: Rovex | Apr 28, 2011 9:20:28 AM

7. I mean, as crazy as she is, he certainly didn't help by screaming at her. That was the most obnoxious clip ever.

Posted by: A | Apr 28, 2011 9:21:36 AM

8. zine and A

neeither of you realize that orly contacted them and mentioned she would appologize on air for the birther nonsense. She lied , she just wanted to get on to spout her next bit of crazy

She also tried to show the Presiden't of the United States SS#. Thankfully the people in the booth were quick enough to realize what was happening and blocked out the SS #.

Posted by: mstrozfckslv@yahoo.com | Apr 28, 2011 9:29:22 AM

9. She has crazy eyes.

Posted by: nodnarb | Apr 28, 2011 9:32:40 AM

10. As if America hasn't got enough loons of the home grown variety, we now have to import them.

I think immigration should be examining all of this loons documentation for accuracy and authenticity.

Posted by: Bob R | Apr 28, 2011 9:37:26 AM

11. Did O'Donnell never read Aesop's fable about the farmer and the snake? Or did he just not understand the moral?

Here it is again; pay attention this time Lawrence! I'll cut to the chase...

"If you take a SNAKE into your house, don't be surprised when it BITES you. No matter how well you treat it IT'S STILL A SNAKE and it STILL DOES WHAT SNAKES DO!"

I hope that clears things up for you bubba.

Posted by: TampaZeke | Apr 28, 2011 9:38:02 AM

12. Oily Tits for President!

Posted by: Oily | Apr 28, 2011 9:42:22 AM

13. He resorted to O'Reilly tactics....screaming over the guest and not letting them speak. She might be crazy, but she held it together much better than he did. Had I never seen him before, I'd have pegged HIM as the crazy one. And like Zinelondon asked, why does he keep repeating "for the first time in your life"? Actually, it sounded and looked staged.

Posted by: Sammy | Apr 28, 2011 9:42:57 AM

14. That beyaaatch is crazy. And that Taitz is a bit of her nut as well.

Posted by: Gigi | Apr 28, 2011 9:53:11 AM

15. @Sammy- No, not at all. Bill will over-shout someone and demand a yes/no answers for insinuating and damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-don't questions like "Have you stopped beating your spouse yet?"

Lawrence's question was fair, direct and he couldn't even get a "I still have doubts" out of her.

Posted by: jexer | Apr 28, 2011 10:09:28 AM

16. What an interview (sort of).

Posted by: Matt26 | Apr 28, 2011 10:23:30 AM

17. i want to see her citizenship papers if she doesn't have them where's her work permit.
    send her back to israel if they will have her if not back to russia she would look good working the mines

Posted by: walter | Apr 28, 2011 10:25:07 AM

18. This looks like a stunt. He knew what he was getting into. Birthers will certainly be marginalized after the release of the certificate.

Posted by: anon | Apr 28, 2011 10:28:32 AM

19. This "birther" movement is a circus. I've decided to start to speak out against it. It is detracting us from the focus our country needs to be taking to improve the economy and other important things. These people are JOKES and need to not be given the time of day. This is nonsense. I cannot believe this is America. WHAT have we come to?

Posted by: Jim | Apr 28, 2011 10:28:58 AM

20. Walter

I feel safe in betting that if she returned to Israel she would find authorities checking her into an institution for some serious therapy, prescription drugs, maybe a straight jacket and even a few rethinking the whole lobotomies are bad thing........"hmmmmm would one be really that bad or maybe helpful in the case of Orly?" :-P

Posted by: mstrozfckslv@yahoo.com | Apr 28, 2011 10:33:46 AM

21. Well atleast nobody can ever accuse Lawrence O'donnel of being a biased newsanchor. LMAO!

Posted by: Kieran | Apr 28, 2011 10:41:07 AM

22. Well atleast nobody can ever accuse Lawrence O'donnell of being a biased newsanchor. LMAO!

Posted by: Kieran | Apr 28, 2011 10:44:23 AM

23. She's probably an illegal immigrant who is just jealous. She needs to go back to Russia where she belongs. We don't need that crap here. Gross.

Posted by: Ugh | Apr 28, 2011 10:53:39 AM

24. Oral Taint?

Posted by: kodiak | Apr 28, 2011 12:09:19 PM

25. O'donnell came off worse than her. What a shame he allowed himself to lose control. His behavior was no different than sean hannity.

Posted by: ewe | Apr 28, 2011 12:19:23 PM