Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Ryan James Yezak's Gay Rihanna Fairytale

Og2

Ryan James Yezak presents his latest choreographed extravaganza, set to Rihanna's "Only Girl in the World".

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Previous Yezak productions...
Watch: Britney's Hold It Against Me Gets an Unofficial Video [tr]
Watch: California Gays Show You Katy Perry's Peacock [tr]
Watch: Katy Perry's California Gays [tr]

Ogitw

Comments

1. I just kept watching waiting for it to get better, but it never did. It just never stopped. Oh god make it stop.

Perhaps they need a new choreographer? Or makeup artist? - a little blending wouldn't have hurt a few of those mugs. I long for the days of "California Gays" and the bevy of sunburned twinks. It was all so innocent then.

Posted by: Christian | May 4, 2011 9:36:59 PM

2. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Posted by: Phil | May 4, 2011 9:37:29 PM

3. Guys acting like they're chicks, without even the variable camp value of drag. Not hot.

Posted by: Pinky | May 4, 2011 9:44:06 PM

4. "when queens have too much time on their hands..."

Posted by: hughman | May 4, 2011 10:16:10 PM

5. Ah, yes, it wouldn't be a gay blog comments section without miserable, nasty, mean, smarky remarks by sad, boring, no-talent faggots who are probably sitting on their fat arses doing sweet FA for anyone, let alone for the arts, their community, their own rights, or just for the cause of fun and a good time.

Christian, Phil and Pinky probably can't dance, either. And we all know what that means.

Personally, Rihanna's song ain't my type of music, but bravo to those queens for making that production. That's a frigging heap of work!

Posted by: Paul | May 4, 2011 10:17:33 PM

6. This is pathetic behavior within this community.Especially the queens faggots bullshi! amazing how even after all the discrimination we go through on a daily basis.We STILL discriminate judge mock put down criticize and condemn EACH OTHER for the most part.

Some gay guys are more feminine some are more masculine who gives a f!ck? Embrace the brotherhood and sisterhood of this community already ffs.

The more we judge each other the more we will CONTINUE to be judged by others.Embrace the differences of this community already.

Posted by: Michael | May 4, 2011 10:24:30 PM

7. Very charming.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | May 4, 2011 10:40:33 PM

8. Seems like more of the same, but I'm sure they had a blast making this.

Posted by: mike | May 4, 2011 11:08:10 PM

9. Like a cross between Pierre et Gilles and Adam Ant!

Posted by: greg | May 4, 2011 11:10:06 PM

10. Like with all of these videos, my only reaction is "that's cute." Because that's what it is. Every gay-related anything doesn't have to be MILK. Gays do silly things and put them on YouTube, just as straights do silly things and put them on YouTube. It's ridiculous to hold gays to a higher standard because every gay person ever is supposed to be a role model or pillar of the community or clear example of artistic and intellectual self-completion or whatever.

Silly people do silly things, and the silly people and silly things are really really gay. No reason to get upset.

Posted by: Tanner Vale | May 4, 2011 11:18:47 PM

11. @Paul
    oh yea...anyone who says anything negative MUST be a boring no talent "faggot"
    overreact much? what are you one of the people in the video or something?

and honestly you said all that as if lipsynching to random pop songs was considered "contributing to the arts" loololol

i'm all about being against hating on feminine gay men and all that good stuff...but these videos are just really really bad.

Posted by: Tom | May 4, 2011 11:23:58 PM

12. I don't understand.

Posted by: Brion | May 4, 2011 11:45:09 PM

13. Wow, this really hurts my eyes, couldn't they at least find cute guys to be in this mess?

Posted by: Kyle | May 4, 2011 11:48:47 PM

14. I'm not going to comment on the guys' looks or whether this was good or bad BUT how do they have the time and money to do these things?!

Posted by: pharmerandy | May 4, 2011 11:58:47 PM

15. Crap, with eyeliner. Give'm a summer's job on a Montana ranch and they might be worth something.

Posted by: Bear | May 5, 2011 12:20:59 AM

16. i

don't

get

it.

any of it.

Posted by: tcpace | May 5, 2011 12:30:04 AM

17. When Maggie Gallagher has a nightmare it looks like this.

I gotta say, Genderfuck is HOT. Men in mascara is RWARRRR.

Posted by: yonkersconquers | May 5, 2011 12:39:02 AM

18. Props to their brave rethinking of hetero paradigms (and music) from a queer perspective, but I can't help feeling that after several of these videos, and with the increasing campiness of it all, somewhere somehow a shark has been jumped.

Posted by: Dback | May 5, 2011 1:11:24 AM

19. @paul, I can't begin to tell you where you've missed the mark with me, but I'm sure you don't care and frankly neither do I.

However, if you go back to Yezak's first video "California Gays" on Towleroad, I was one of the first to comment, praising his fun loving production. This 'faggot' (so much for giving back to the community) has no problem giving props, when they're deserved. This didn't deserve them.

Posted by: Christian | May 5, 2011 1:58:12 AM

20. I liked the eating-the-apple bit !

Posted by: squeak | May 5, 2011 2:58:34 AM

21. Gee, what's wrong with me ? I liked it !

Posted by: JackFknTwist | May 5, 2011 3:41:52 AM

22. The thought that goes through my head when I watch things like this is to remember how desperate I was as a teenager for any image or representation of gay people in any kind of media. I just remember watching videos on MTV, looking for any sign of someone gay, and trying to read secret gay meaning into every song lyric. And today, thanks to the fact that technology has completely decentralized the ability to make and distribute things like this, gay kids don't have to desperately search -- they can find all kinds of representations out there, from the light and fluffy to the serious and heartfelt.

Regardless of what I think of this particular video, it's just a sign that the world is a much better place to be a gay kid than it ever used to be.

Posted by: Jon | May 5, 2011 6:13:51 AM

23. I found this to be quite fun and very entertaining.

Posted by: Rick Thomas Jr. | May 5, 2011 6:25:30 AM

24. Wow, how bitter can you all be? Lighten UP!

Posted by: Rick | May 5, 2011 6:27:37 AM

25. I thought the video would be horrid based on these comments! I didn't think it was bad at all. The rapid-fire scene cutting was a little annoying maybe, but some of it was really nice b/c it added a zany sort of energy that I liked. And that Anthony Saldana...he looks like a blend of all the hot (mostly Italian, for some reason) jocks whom I went to high school with and secretly lusted after (even though I was questioning and scared at the time). I'm not mad at that...at all! fapfapfap

Posted by: redball | May 5, 2011 6:44:41 AM