Lady Gaga | Music | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Daniel Joseph Baker's 'Bad Romance' on 'America's Got Talent'

Baker

Didn't get a chance to post this last week, but here's another standout from last week's show.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Daniel Joseph Baker, in his talented and ebullient personal and public entirety, is one profound proof that homophobes of all orientations are pathetically boring and living in a glumly yet gladly dead past. His voice should be on Broadway as soon as possible. And by the way, I'm a drably dressed gay 58-year-old who can hardly sing along with the simplest of Christmas Carols. Watching this young person's brilliance made me feel like it was Christmas morning and I was vicariously young again!

Posted by: Thomas Cardellino | Jun 13, 2011 7:37:29 PM

2. Read Romans 1 in the Word of God.

Posted by: Noreen | Jun 13, 2011 7:51:09 PM

3. Nick and Howie's reactions disappointed me. i'm not entirely surprised with Nick but Howie had a terrified look on his face when Daniel first walked out on stage. Daniel had a great voice and he is certainly confident! good for him! i hope he goes far in the competition.

Posted by: pitluver | Jun 14, 2011 4:07:10 AM

4. Hooray for Daniel Joseph Baker and the beautiful, talented person that he is! The world needs more of your fabulous fierceness. Good luck in Vegas.

Posted by: TruthSeeker_Too | Jun 14, 2011 6:18:32 AM

5. I LOVED his rendition of Bad Romance. I think it is great to be himself, gay, proud and nellie!

Posted by: Roger Walcker | Jun 14, 2011 10:59:54 AM

6. He's cute, sweet, and talented. What a voice!

Posted by: Philo | Jun 15, 2011 7:29:39 PM

7. I absolutly LOVE you Daniel Joseph Baker i really do. Im just like Mrs.O you inspire me and you let me know that i can be whatever i want to be and forget what people say about me. I am gay also but i just wanted to say i adore you and i just totally love you and i love your singing please write back to me

Posted by: Jacob | Aug 23, 2011 11:15:45 PM