Comments

1. alex Parrish says

Lovely plan; lovely man. Wonderful voice. Obviously he is well-tuned both on the rugby pitch and in his operatic pitch. I wish him great success in his tour and his future on and off the pitch.

2. alex Parrish says

Sparks wrote: “I love hearing about highly-visible role models who defy the notion that gays are one-dimensional.”

Or, for that matter, that rugby-players are one-dimensional…

3. Randy says

I’d be interested to hear him cover Simple Man (Klaus Nomi version, of course). With his look, it would be different, but it would work.

4. Dback says

I don’t know if it’s lust or love, but I am so, so, SO deep in it right now. He’s sexy, smart, kind, talented…oh man oh man. Get me to his concert, ASAP.

5. Bear says

Good God where do you find these man angels? Day after day I meet these sensational men through this website. Is Jacques gay? No matter. I too want to know about his concert schedule. Thank you Andy…this whole website is about liberating men of all kinds. This one knocked by socks off. Thanks.

6. Jacques snyman says

Yes, i am trying to defy all stereotypes. I am gay, yes. And i discovered i could sing like this last year May. I am making a stand for children that have a tough time. Regardless of sexuality, race, creed and look…all kids and adults are subjected to bullying. My first concert is the 18th of july in fort lauderdale. All my concerts will be for free, all i ask is a donation upon leaving which goes directly to the charity. I am not doing this to make money. I do hope you can all come. I will be posting more dates and venues. I honestly did not anticipate people would really care to come and listen to me. Thank you

7. TruthSeeker_Too says

Thanks Jacques! You are great for doing this and helping our gay youth. Maybe you can come to Chicago for the 35th NAGAAA Gay Softball World Series (GSWS) from August 29 – September 3, 2011? More than 165 teams, from over 40 cities across North America, will descend upon Chicago to play more than 500 games. Chicago will host over 4,000 participants and fans, making the GSWS the largest annual LGBT sporting event in the world!
    Hope to see one of your concerts! The world needs more rugby players like you. :)

8. DC says

If you like Jacques’ style, and olde skool Rock & Roll, search for the UK band ‘The Darkness’!!! Their songs have the hooks, and make me smile (especially Love on the Rocks).

9. Beardy63 says

Jacques, I find what you are doing to be deeply moving. Not only are you an extremely handsome and virile man, but your kindness and great humanity shine out. You are a true inspiration.
    It is true that it gets better. I was a victim of bullying at school and also of violence by my father. I never lost faith in myself and knew that the simple fact that I was alive was demonstration of worth. It gets better when you know people care, and to have a man like you to care gives so much hope.
    I wish you all the best, my friend.