Bradley Cooper Recalls His 'Wet Hot' Gay Orgasm

Bradley_cooper

In a new Esquire cover story, Bradley Cooper vividly remembers a gay sex scene he had with Michael Ian Black in the 2001 cult film Wet Hot American Summer:

Whas [In Wet Hot American Summer] there is a scene in an equipment shack where Cooper has sex with Michael Ian Black.

"I remember saying," says Cooper, "'What if we wear tube socks, and I'll go up on the wall, and you'll come from behind me.' And I said in the scene, 'Say my name,' and Michael says, 'Ben!' And I say, 'No! Say my Christian name,' and he whispers, 'Benjamin,' and that's when I came."

In related news, an incredibly sexy clip of Cooper speaking French in an interview promoting The Hangover, Part Two has been circulating.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Okay... I've always liked Bradley Cooper... but hearing speak French like that... makes me LOVE him! (Yeah, THAT way!)

Posted by: Jim | Jun 2, 2011 10:53:10 AM

2. He's HOT and he's HOTTER en francais. I was just in Paris where they call it Very Bad Trip 2

Posted by: Jerry | Jun 2, 2011 10:56:06 AM

3. Wow! Ssssssmokin! He has come a long way from "Alias".

Posted by: AJ | Jun 2, 2011 10:57:46 AM

4. Le sigh.

Posted by: The Milkman | Jun 2, 2011 11:00:12 AM

5. Wow! He's so hot and hotter in French. Funny thing is that I didn't understand a word of what he said but I still watched the entire clip...

He can repeat the same words he gave in this interview while he's doing me and I'd be in heaven!

Posted by: Chris in Irvine | Jun 2, 2011 11:03:14 AM

6. Strangely he sounds like an anglo Montrealer speaking french (vocabulary, accent).

Posted by: BaoPhac Do | Jun 2, 2011 11:08:12 AM

7. OK-

I Just CAME!

;)

Posted by: Deen | Jun 2, 2011 11:09:41 AM

8. OMG. I just came too. My brain is mesmerized.

Posted by: Steve | Jun 2, 2011 11:12:02 AM

9. But Bradley Cooper being the bottom is NOT how MY fantasy goes!

Posted by: Joseph | Jun 2, 2011 11:13:02 AM

10. How do you say WOOF! in French? I want him to really know how I feel about him.

Posted by: Leroy Laflamme | Jun 2, 2011 11:17:54 AM

11. WET. I am wet.

Posted by: Really? | Jun 2, 2011 11:23:24 AM

12. The stpry is he learned French as an exchange student while at Georgetown, but he practices daily with his French BF...

Posted by: Marie Cohn | Jun 2, 2011 11:35:02 AM

13. Actually, Rumor has it that he is "Bisexual" trending to "Gay".

Posted by: Brains | Jun 2, 2011 11:39:33 AM

14. @Joesph Personally, I would love to slam him against a barn wall in a lovingly rough manner.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Jun 2, 2011 11:40:11 AM

15. Parfait! J'adore BC!

Posted by: Matt26 | Jun 2, 2011 11:43:02 AM

16. Sweet Jesus ! this guy is special....... a beautiful American guy speaking French so magnificently.........how could I ask for more.......Just perfect !

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jun 2, 2011 11:57:52 AM

17. Ooh la la!

Posted by: Rick S. | Jun 2, 2011 12:05:50 PM

18. Michael Ian Black talked about the top/bottom situation in an interview. They wanted to show that the agressive, angry guys aren't always tops. The BC/MIB characters actually get a nice storyline in WHAS - they are the only couple who have a serious sex scene not played for laughs (except the socks), they are the only couple that doesn't break up, and they even get married at the end! But the movie as a whole definitely belongs in the "awesomely bad" category.

Posted by: K | Jun 2, 2011 12:16:22 PM

19. OK, I admit it, that's hot. Speaking French vowels over a period of time, as everyone knows, gives you blow-job lips.

Posted by: coolbearinmd | Jun 2, 2011 12:27:04 PM

20. And here's the actual clip:

Not sure how I missed an awesomely bad film with an all-star cast! I guess we were abroad that year :-(

As to his French: good pronunciation and intonation (which one would expect from an actor). Some grammatical mistakes, gender & such, and I think he calls Galafianakis and Helms the best comedic actresses! Not very Montrealish at all: it's clearly a French French accent.

Posted by: KevinVT | Jun 2, 2011 12:29:33 PM

21. No matter how hard BCoop makes you, The Hangover, Part Two still is an "Embarrassing Descent into Racial Stereotypes and Tired Homophobia":

Posted by: IhateHangoverII | Jun 2, 2011 12:30:51 PM

22. Anyone who didn't like WET HOT AMERICAN SUMMER should get their head examined... with a shotgun. It's that good.

Talking to you, "K"

Bradley Coopertastic!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Jun 2, 2011 12:37:05 PM

23. He's fantastic

Posted by: K | Jun 2, 2011 12:44:44 PM

24. Not Montreal at all!!! But his french is very good and also his understanding of it. The host speaks quite fast and her questions are formulated in a complex way.

Bravo monsieur Cooper
    Michel from... Montreal

Posted by: Michel | Jun 2, 2011 12:45:49 PM

25. Another Montrealer here. That's a French accent.

Posted by: barilla | Jun 2, 2011 12:59:46 PM