Kanye West | Music Video | Nicki Minaj

Watch: Full Music Video For Kanye West's 'Monster'

West
An unfinished version of his music video for "Monster" leaked back in December but West just released the completed version, which features Jay Z, Nicki Minaj and, one of my personal favorites, Bon Iver. The six minute clip begins with the following disclaimer: "The following content is in no way to be interpreted as misogynistic or negative towards any groups of people. It is an art piece and it shall be taken as such."

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. I shall take his work any way I damn well please thank you. Since the video has been removed already I'll just go ahead and say I don't care for him or his juvenile behaviour.

Posted by: Tone | Jun 5, 2011 4:31:28 PM

2. I have to agree with the previous poster. Can't stand Kanye. The man's a moron and a media whore. Same applies to Nikki Minaj.

Posted by: bria | Jun 5, 2011 6:13:56 PM

3. My goodness Bria and Tone. What a surprise: a celebrity media whore! I'm shocked, shocked to find that there's gambling going on in here!

Posted by: Seven | Jun 5, 2011 7:25:26 PM

4. the disclaimer at the beginning reminds me of this:

Posted by: Andrew | Jun 5, 2011 7:41:30 PM

5. does anyone notice a difference between the new vid and the one leaked, save for the disclaimer?

Posted by: MadM@ | Jun 5, 2011 9:15:16 PM

6. Oh really now? "in no way to be interpreted" and "shall be taken" ?!?!?! He's giving orders now? No.

Posted by: Sean | Jun 5, 2011 11:23:12 PM

7. YouTube took down the video at UMG's request.

But of course, there are always other ways to view it. (I guess we have more internets than they do)

Maybe they don't want you to know that it sucks, until they've thought up a good reply to that.

Posted by: Randy | Jun 6, 2011 12:29:51 AM

8. I've always wondered about people who decided that something isn't art, what criteria are they using?
    What do they consider art?
    Just because you don't like it or the person behind it, that strips the piece of any artistic merit?

Posted by: Pekemo | Jun 6, 2011 2:58:17 AM

9. Well... MY favorite Kanye "Monster" video was made by Nate Sharpe of his brother Jacob doing some juggling tricks.

Shirtless with cute pink shorts. Hotness.

Posted by: sparks | Jun 6, 2011 9:06:19 AM