Facebook | News | Tattoo

Woman Tattoos All Her Facebook Friends on Her Arm: Video

Facebooktattoo

From the Department of Regrettable Tattoos comes this woman, who really hopes that none of these 152 people 'unfriends' her or changes their profile pic.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I actually think it's a cool and unique tattoo. Would never do it myself, but cool for her.

Posted by: nodnarb | Jun 8, 2011 9:49:31 AM

2. The level of stupidity displayed here leaves me speachless...

...let the regret begin in 4,3,2...

Posted by: mytwocents | Jun 8, 2011 9:55:25 AM

3. Sleeve tattoos, like Facebook, are over.....played out.

Queue up a REGRETFUL SiGH right now.

Posted by: AllBeefPatty | Jun 8, 2011 10:04:31 AM

4. i like the espionage look rocked by the tattoo artist

Posted by: flucht17 | Jun 8, 2011 10:18:37 AM

5. How wonderful! Looks great! Such a brilliant thing to do! More people should do the same! A person will never have too many tattoos.
    (Isn't this the correct reaction? I've learnt my lession, tattoos are art and should be praised.)

Posted by: Matt26 | Jun 8, 2011 10:22:12 AM

6. I think it's pretty cool, actually. Presumably, the 152 people that made the cut are important to this woman. It looks like it's well-done. I'm impressed. I wouldn't get it on my arm, but I can certainly see why she wanted to!

Posted by: Amy Pace | Jun 8, 2011 10:33:59 AM

7. That tattoo artist is a stunner. The tattoo itself? I've seen worse.

I used to hate ugly tattoos until people started putting permanent giant holes in their ears. I have only so much hate in me. When we finally get to the point where lip plates are common -- and you know it's coming -- I'll have given up completely.

Posted by: justme | Jun 8, 2011 10:48:33 AM

8. That's a really nicely tattoo. And I think the idea behind it is really great, actually. Who cares if they change their profile picture? I think that misses the point.

Posted by: Ben | Jun 8, 2011 11:06:13 AM

9. This whole fad of tattoos is grotesque. It's tribal and somehow primative, an indication of how our society has slipped back to something savage.

Posted by: Bbobob | Jun 8, 2011 11:08:45 AM

10. Maybe she's a little lonely. I hope I'm never that lonely. I give her 10 years, then she'll be like: What da hell was I thinking!!?

Posted by: JMC | Jun 8, 2011 11:17:55 AM

11. Never regret. It's awesome. People will always get tattooed. Have a dozen myself.

Posted by: Curt | Jun 8, 2011 11:18:15 AM

12. Awesome! Love it.

Posted by: JeffRob | Jun 8, 2011 11:18:55 AM

13. The tattoo artist is certainly talented ...

Posted by: Kanga | Jun 8, 2011 11:59:37 AM

14. Each tattoo Facebook friend she got done subtracts to her already poor IQ. So after number 100 you just don’t count anymore.

Posted by: Lexxvs | Jun 8, 2011 12:03:26 PM

15. It's a bit strange that we don't get to see the tattoos up close, no? Is this real? From far away the pictures look like real facebook photos--is it that easy to recreate a photo as a tattoo? I have 5 tattoos myself, but none of them are 'photos' of someone.

However, glad to see Lindsay Lohan has a new profession as a tattoo artist!

Posted by: rob | Jun 8, 2011 12:10:45 PM

16. I would immediately defriend her so she would have to X me out

Posted by: FernLaPlante | Jun 8, 2011 12:12:01 PM

17. @Bbobob Tribal? Primitive? Savage?

Posted by: Ben | Jun 8, 2011 12:35:47 PM

18. I don't see how a color photo could be tattooed very realistically, nor how some of the colors would hold up over time.

Posted by: Paul R | Jun 8, 2011 3:39:51 PM

19. "You sound like a 19th century anthropologist. Or perhaps a Nazi eugenicist. Be careful, please."

You just called someone a Nazi and are telling them to "be careful"? Oy vey.

Meanwhile, the whole thing is a fake (thank goodness):

Posted by: ohplease | Jun 8, 2011 3:40:35 PM