|Music Sponsor:| | Enrique Iglesias | News

BigGayDeal.com

Enrique Iglesias Says He Has the Smallest Wiener in the World: VIDEO

Enrique

At a concert in Melbourne this week, Enrique Iglesias invited three guys to join him on stage, and engage in a conversation about his first time having sex, and then revealed that he has the world's tiniest endowment. It's a topic Iglesias has talked about several times in the past.

The conversation was followed by a round of shots and a lift-the-shirt ab check.

Videos, AFTER THE JUMP...

Previously...
Enrique Iglesias Defends His Endowment [tr]
Enrique Iglesias Serenades Male Fan at G-A-Y in London [tr]

Comments

1. Oh boy! But I've always thought Enrique is really hot guy and this hasn't changed. He is hot! I've been in his concert and he is such a joy to see.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jul 29, 2011 10:31:36 AM

2. Well - I guess that makes him a bottom.

Posted by: Lewis | Jul 29, 2011 10:41:12 AM

3. He makes me sick to my stomach and hes BALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEARS A HAIR PEICE!!!!!

Posted by: truth b it | Jul 29, 2011 10:46:32 AM

4. Or a fisting top.

Posted by: Adrian | Jul 29, 2011 10:47:28 AM

5. Having a small penis does not make you a bottom. That's a ridiculous comment.

Posted by: mike128 | Jul 29, 2011 10:49:44 AM

6. haha. That Enrique's a good kid. I don't complain in that department, but penis-size obsession is stupid. (And is he lying, ha?)

Posted by: just_a_guy | Jul 29, 2011 10:53:27 AM

7. The small wiener (do men who really have small wieners announce it? or does that mean he was a big wiener?) isn't as sad as, "Trust me, I used to be hairy but I shaved." Boo!

Posted by: Ernie | Jul 29, 2011 10:53:44 AM

8. But does it have girth? If it's fat enough, and I can look into his face as he spends those 8 minutes grinding away....I'm done with it!
    and @Lewis I have 8.5 inches in length, and 5 inches thick...and I'm one greedy bottom!

Posted by: The Iron Orchard | Jul 29, 2011 10:59:31 AM

9. Oh! That was supposed to be down not done...lol, I guess just thinking about it made me dizzy!

Posted by: The Iron Orchard | Jul 29, 2011 11:00:56 AM

10. Enrique Iglesias because he's heterosexuals gets an entire post dedicated to him meanwhile Ricky Martin who is gay can not. That is the biggest problem that has plagued this supposed gay website. Sorry I don't care for heterosexual worship.

Posted by: Bil | Jul 29, 2011 11:09:08 AM

11. "Enrique Iglesias because he's heterosexuals gets an entire post dedicated to him meanwhile Ricky Martin who is gay can not"

This post is a joke, right?

Posted by: Chitown Kev | Jul 29, 2011 11:15:51 AM

12. LOL

doesn't matter when you sing like this

My fave song by Enrique

Posted by: say what | Jul 29, 2011 11:18:25 AM

13. oh and bil

when ricky was running around denying his homosexuality, Enrique was a confidant in his sexuality heterosexual standing up for and supporting his gay fans and all gays

more Enrique and less ricky

Posted by: say what | Jul 29, 2011 11:19:54 AM

14. I thought he was balding if you check his pictures from years a go he has a very bad hairline and now he has fake hair now i know why he wears all those ugly hats! haha At least Ricky Martin has a glorious head of hair and face and body to go with it!

Posted by: LMFAO | Jul 29, 2011 11:29:36 AM

15. I think there is something mentally wrong with enrique iglesias Hes changed so much in the last two or three years he looks like a very depressed person i only see him smile while on stage doing his thing i also think hes dirty looking and could use a good new stylist and take a shower first! He does nothing for me and no im not a gay guy i am a single woman loving men!

Posted by: enes | Jul 29, 2011 11:33:17 AM

16. I always though that Enrique was a straight friend and solid supporter of the gay community. Why all the nasty and bitchy comments?

Posted by: Max F. Grump | Jul 29, 2011 11:37:06 AM

17. I also thought hes wearing a rug on top of his head. That doesnt seem to be his problem i think he looks like a skeleton anorexic looking with a bump of muscle on each arm not a good look sorry enrique eat some burgers and fries

Posted by: to the hills | Jul 29, 2011 11:39:20 AM

18. I think enrique is a supporter of the gay community and he also is a very nice person i think his problem is his BIG MOUTH thats always getting him in trouble and its really childish hes always making stupid comments and this is what is a turn off he mad this comment at his last concert in Australia and i heard it was a horrific show he needs to grow up and zip it!

Posted by: straight as an arrow | Jul 29, 2011 11:42:50 AM

19. I think he's handsome. And in my experience, the ones who actually have micro-junk are the ones who would never keep talking about it like this. It's schtick, nothing more.

And what's with the vitriol? Jeez. I guess haters gonna hate, right?

Posted by: The Milkman | Jul 29, 2011 11:44:13 AM

20. I like Enrique, he's a good guy and supporter of our community. If he wears a hairpiece who cares. Everyone wants to look nice. Do YOU dress up yourself in any way? If so you're no different than him.

Posted by: Andy | Jul 29, 2011 12:49:44 PM

21. First off, I do not for a minute believe he has a small one He has jokf around it before I believe it is his way of being funny Second, I have a friend who got to know first hand in early 2000s when he worked for photographer David Lachapelle in Enriques' video SAD EYES Does that make Enrique gay? I don't know According to my friend he seemed to enjoy what he got from a hot gay guy Finally, he is with a woman for many years without marrying (wink wink) But what ever, I think Enrique is a pretty cool guy

Posted by: FunMe | Jul 29, 2011 1:20:33 PM

22. First off, I do not for a minute believe he has a small one He has jokf around it before I believe it is his way of being funny Second, I have a friend who got to know first hand in early 2000s when he worked for photographer David Lachapelle in Enriques' video SAD EYES Does that make Enrique gay? I don't know According to my friend he seemed to enjoy what he got from a hot gay guy Finally, he is with a woman for many years without marrying (wink wink) But what ever, I think Enrique is a pretty cool guy

Posted by: FunMe | Jul 29, 2011 1:21:13 PM

23. @ LMFAO

Its an open secret that ricky has had hair surgery. The only question is did he do strip or FUSE, but with how short he wears his hair it was most likely FUSE

Anyway; ricky hid in the closet when Enrique was out supporting his gay fans so that says a ton right there besides Enrique being able to sing better than ricky

Posted by: say what | Jul 29, 2011 2:49:24 PM

24. it's funny, cuz y'all r now convinced he DOESN"T have a small one, haha. actually i've known pretty cool straight guys to be actually the quickest to poke fun openly and comfortably about their TRULY small weiners.

no kiddin.

they don't have the same size complex that some gay guys do--maybe cuz they are less likely to be doing some mental comparison when two are next to each other, ha.

oh, and for what it's worth...although Enrique is handsome, I've never really thought of him that way. Dunno why. (long b4 i knew about the small weiner, btw.)

But Ricky has ALWAYS been INSTANT hot to me. Maybe cuz Ricky emits the pheremones that draw me in :----), and as a truly straight guy, Enrique just doesn't, however handsome. And all this was true for me long b4 Ricky was out, when I just had a gut feeling, hahah.

That's my argument that my gaydar's good anyway, haha. I'm bein real, y'all....but I SUPPOSE it could be coincidence...

But I am no less an Enrique fan either.

Posted by: just_a_guy | Jul 29, 2011 4:16:53 PM

25. Big one, small one, who cares?? It's not like anyone on here is ever gonna hop in bed with him! I love the guy, think he's hot, and he can sing and that's all that matters to me.

Posted by: John Simpson | Jul 29, 2011 4:27:02 PM