Hunter Parrish | News

BigGayDeal.com

Hunter Parrish Pops Out of Giant Bubble in Underwear: VIDEO

Parrish

I don't want anybody complaining that this isn't news.

Watch the clip from Weeds, AFTER THE  JUMP...

Background:

"Silas had something going in Copenhagen as a model, so he decided to dip his toes into the New York modeling scene on 'Weeds'. He actually managed to score a well-paying gig, but when it came time for it, the scene was kind of bizarre and ultimately dangerous. Silas was basically trapped in a giant clear rubber ball sporting nothing but a tiny white pair of trunks. Sure, he looked the part, but when things went wrong, could it hurt his chances at future gigs in this actually legitimate business venture?"

Comments

1. weeds stopped being good after agrestic burned down, but i still appreciate the show for reminding me of how it good it use to be.

Posted by: mld | Jul 12, 2011 1:35:51 PM

2. Hunter Parrish really made this show. He always has brought so much to the role of Silas. I am looking forward to his starring in his own spin-off.

Posted by: Umberto | Jul 12, 2011 1:46:44 PM

3. I would have saved him much sooner! Just hope he would have shown me some appreciation. LOL!

Posted by: Married in MA | Jul 12, 2011 1:52:45 PM

4. Weeds started as an excellent show, but sth went wrong. Nice clip and nice looking guy.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jul 12, 2011 1:55:23 PM

5. Why can't gals be topless too.

Posted by: brenda | Jul 12, 2011 2:33:34 PM

6. No complaints from me on this one.

Posted by: bicurious | Jul 12, 2011 2:46:36 PM

7. You won't see me complaining. As long as Hunter Parish looks like this, feel free to post him in his underwear every day.

Posted by: Eric | Jul 12, 2011 2:54:05 PM

8. "I don't want anybody complaining that this isn't news"................

Andy , I loved your comment.....don't delete me !

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jul 12, 2011 2:58:00 PM

9. I love LOVE this clip and I love your comment that this is NEWS! This site is like a good magazine, all kinds of content.

Posted by: mattman | Jul 12, 2011 3:50:23 PM

10. He's perfect.

Posted by: Ryan | Jul 12, 2011 4:52:24 PM

11. Considering the serious and often depressing posts on this site this lovely bit of eye candy is welcome escape from reality.

Posted by: jaragon | Jul 12, 2011 9:04:43 PM

12. Thank you for reminding us that plastic bags are not a toy!

Posted by: David Craig | Jul 12, 2011 9:21:57 PM

13. I would have given him mouth to mouth resusitation.
    Hunter reminds me of a "Gay for Pay " model I once knew.

Posted by: Kyle | Jul 13, 2011 6:10:37 AM

14. Absolutely no complaints. I still watch "Weeds" even though it has veered onto an odd course, and I loved this scene.

Posted by: So Left I'm Right | Jul 13, 2011 4:56:25 PM

15. Thanks for your sharing .Your thoughts are creative and they actually do help to me. It provides me with a lot of information. It is a nice post! http://www.oakleysunglassescheapsale.net/

Posted by: oakley sunglasses cheap | Aug 13, 2011 2:19:25 PM

16. Hunter parrish is so hot! And Weeds is still just as good as it was in seasons 1 - 3. I miss Agrestic too but but the shows plot survived the fire. Its too bad Elizabeth Perkins left tho! She was amazing.

Posted by: andrewness | Oct 25, 2011 9:19:44 PM