Hunter Parrish Pops Out of Giant Bubble in Underwear: VIDEO

Background:

"Silas had something going in Copenhagen as a model, so he decided to dip his toes into the New York modeling scene on 'Weeds'. He actually managed to score a well-paying gig, but when it came time for it, the scene was kind of bizarre and ultimately dangerous. Silas was basically trapped in a giant clear rubber ball sporting nothing but a tiny white pair of trunks. Sure, he looked the part, but when things went wrong, could it hurt his chances at future gigs in this actually legitimate business venture?"

Comments

1. mld says

weeds stopped being good after agrestic burned down, but i still appreciate the show for reminding me of how it good it use to be.

2. Umberto says

Hunter Parrish really made this show. He always has brought so much to the role of Silas. I am looking forward to his starring in his own spin-off.

3. Married in MA says

I would have saved him much sooner! Just hope he would have shown me some appreciation. LOL!

4. Matt26 says

Weeds started as an excellent show, but sth went wrong. Nice clip and nice looking guy.

5. Eric says

You won’t see me complaining. As long as Hunter Parish looks like this, feel free to post him in his underwear every day.

6. mattman says

I love LOVE this clip and I love your comment that this is NEWS! This site is like a good magazine, all kinds of content.

7. jaragon says

Considering the serious and often depressing posts on this site this lovely bit of eye candy is welcome escape from reality.

8. Kyle says

I would have given him mouth to mouth resusitation.
    Hunter reminds me of a “Gay for Pay ” model I once knew.

9. So Left I'm Right says

Absolutely no complaints. I still watch “Weeds” even though it has veered onto an odd course, and I loved this scene.

10. andrewness says

Hunter parrish is so hot! And Weeds is still just as good as it was in seasons 1 – 3. I miss Agrestic too but but the shows plot survived the fire. Its too bad Elizabeth Perkins left tho! She was amazing.