"Ex-Gays" | 2012 Election | Marcus Bachmann | Michelle Bachmann | News

BigGayDeal.com

Site Offers $10,000 for Proof That Marcus Bachmann is Gay

Pure Film Creative, a group site run by writer/director James Killough, is offering $10,000 for proof that Marcus Bachmann is gay.

Marcus_bachmann The PFC Pledge

Before we go any further in trying to transition Marcia into the fold and make her see the error of her ex-gay ways and discard that presidential-hopeful beard, Michele, let me state this: PFC will award $10,000.00 (ten thousand US dollars and zero cents) to any man who has solid, verifiable proof that he has had sex with Marcus Bachmann.  We’ll consider another arrangement if you were just propositioned.

Comments

1. Of course he has to be called Marcia and he/she....because that's what we do to demean men....we make them gay and femine.

Why not just give the assholes on the other side more ammunition to make up scary lies about us?

Good job.

Posted by: Beef and Fur | Jul 26, 2011 5:37:38 PM

2. I'm sure someone will call me out for my spelling error....yes I noticed it..should say:

F E M I N I N E

But then again, that's really not the point.

Posted by: Beef and Fur | Jul 26, 2011 5:54:56 PM

3. Marcus is not gay- he might be a homosexual closet gay or even just an effeminate straight man who likes to pick clothes for his woman.

Posted by: jaragon | Jul 26, 2011 5:59:33 PM

4. I'll give you a dollar if you prove that he's actually a fat woman in a poorly fitted man mask!

Posted by: Garst | Jul 26, 2011 7:15:28 PM

5. Thanks for reading, everyone. I'm glad it has sparked a healthy debate. There is a follow-up post, which just went up: http://jameskillough.wordpress.com/2011/07/26/marcia-in-flames/

Cheers,

James

Posted by: James Killough | Jul 27, 2011 1:27:56 AM

6. So we know Marcus and that she is a big old queen.
    But seriously, do we really need to know the details? TMI!

Posted by: FunMe | Jul 27, 2011 1:41:22 AM

7. Larry Flynt, one of the greatest Americans alive, did something like this years ago during the Clinton scandal with immense success.

This will be an excellent lesson for Mr. Bachmann. If he is gay, he will have to sweat a little over the possibility that his hypocrisy will be exposed. If he isn't gay, he will get a small taste of what it's LIKE to be a gay kid in high school: the smirks, the cruel gossip, knowing that people see you as "less of a man." To paraphrase, this is a beastly treatment and should only be used for beasts. Bachmann qualifies.

Posted by: Yeek | Jul 27, 2011 9:45:39 AM

8. Militant behavior is a bad thing? No, the point of doing battle is to win, by any means necessary. I may have a go at the jellyfilled lunatic myself.

Posted by: contragenic | Jul 27, 2011 12:54:12 PM