|Music Sponsor:| | Books | Dance | Lady Gaga | News | Terry Richardson

Lady Gaga Performs on 'So You Think You Can Dance', Readies Terry Richardson Book for Publication: VIDEOS

Gagasytycd

After crying and throwing shoes as a guest judge, Lady Gaga performed two songs last night on the So You Think You Can Dance results show — "Edge of Glory", and her new single "Yoü and I". Incidentally, Mark Kanemura, the dancer on the right, got his start on So You Think You Can Dance season 4.

Richardson_gaga News emerged yesterday that Gaga would also be publishing a book this fall shot by photographer Terry Richardson:

Grand Central Publishing announced Thursday that it will release the book, "Lady Gaga," on Nov. 22. The publisher said the book will include more than 350 color and black-and-white photographs of Gaga. Richardson followed the singer for 10 months between Aug. 2010 and Feb. 2011. That time period includes Lady Gaga's Monster Ball tour and the recording of her album "Born This Way." Lady Gaga will write the book's forward.

Watch the performance and a behind-the-scenes Richardson shoot, AFTER THE JUMP...

The Richardson shoot:

Comments

1. Zzzzzzzzzzz...

Seriously. If Lady Gaga farts or sneezes will it be news here as well?

This blog should be renamed as Gagaroad.

Posted by: Mo87 | Jul 29, 2011 9:20:50 AM

2. It's actually spelled foreword.

Richardson is a perv.

People whining about Gaga need to get lives and learn how not to read articles that don't interest them. Seriously, anti-Gaga comments are so f'ing tiresome.

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 29, 2011 9:38:22 AM

3. hmmm seems she's right on track with the "I'll do everything Madonna did" book, is this her SEX book lol

Posted by: james | Jul 29, 2011 9:53:38 AM

4. mark kanemura was an established respected dancer prior to his appearance on SYTYCD. what the show did do is give him national exposure and a fan base, both very useful in expanding one's career.

Posted by: bandanajack | Jul 29, 2011 9:56:31 AM

5. Aug 2010 till Feb 2011 is a 6 months-period, not 10.

Posted by: Max | Jul 29, 2011 10:05:40 AM

6. Terry Richardson is trash. He sexually exploits women for the purpose of titillating sleazy straight guys. He is not on our side as far as I'm concerned.

Go away, Terry. I won't be purchasing anything associated with you.

Posted by: jason | Jul 29, 2011 10:05:40 AM

7. Guess what, Mister Paul R? I like to have an opinion and it is not you or anybody else that is going to make me feel I cannot comment on what I (did I say I?) want to comment.

I wasn't disrespectful with Gaga so I don't see your "f'ing tiresome" point.

Btw, oversensitive whining people need to get lives.

Posted by: Mo87 | Jul 29, 2011 10:07:14 AM

8. I really do not get the mystique of Terry Richardson. Why is he so popular when he is admittedly a perv (not the good kind) and all around slime ball?

Posted by: NoSleep4Sam | Jul 29, 2011 10:12:54 AM

9. I'd hit it. If she can smack me in the face, so can he.

Posted by: La Garza | Jul 29, 2011 10:51:26 AM

10. Her dancing has improved a little, but she's still not up to par ... She's almost as good as Ke$ha though!!

Posted by: The Gay | Jul 29, 2011 12:00:36 PM

11. Mark is amazing! Sooo sexy.

Posted by: rob | Jul 29, 2011 12:26:25 PM

12. @MO87: Wow. Great points. You really showed me. Thanks. Glad that you're part of the Towleroad community, and I hope to see more of your posts on every article---especially the ones about people or subjects you don't care about. Your eloquence is stunning.

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 29, 2011 7:35:09 PM

13. I have a major crush on Mark Kanemura, that was the first thing i thought when i saw the pic for the story.

Posted by: Redebbm | Jul 29, 2011 7:54:34 PM

14. nice that she's added Shania Twain to her bevy of "inspirations"

Posted by: muttlang | Jul 29, 2011 8:13:48 PM

15. AWESOME!!! LOVE HER!!!

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Jul 30, 2011 12:35:22 AM

16. Ugh, Richardson is such a sleazy sexual exploiter. Way to pick a winner...

But, then again, he is a big name is fashion, one that she would love to add to her collection of idol associates. I'm not surprised that she's doing this.

Posted by: luminum | Aug 1, 2011 7:41:03 PM