Dave Franco | News

Dave Franco F**ks Himself: VIDEO

Dv_franco

Actor Dave Franco (James' brother) has moved on from flirting with Chris Mintz to demonstrating how to love yourself before you can love others.

Watch his new Funny or Die clip, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Mike, we have a hard time getting his point because it his point is indicative of people who are clueless to the real problems of homosexuals in society. It's easier to attack a liberal supporter than Maggie Gallagher. Our biggest hurdle is NOT hot guys who support us making too many gay sex joke videos. Wake up already.

Posted by: MrJ | Aug 24, 2011 12:36:31 PM

2. Oh those Franco boys!

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Aug 24, 2011 1:06:08 PM

3. Oh those Franco boys!

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Aug 24, 2011 1:07:14 PM

4. Francos may be gay friendly in there personal lives.. That doesn't make this video any less homophobic. Gay guys may get some humor in it but frat guys (who Funny or Die is targeting) are going to read exactly what it puts forth. Gay sex is hilarious.

Also, if this weren't super hot Dave Franco and say, George Lopez, there'd be a march down at Stonewall right now over this.

Posted by: Robert | Aug 24, 2011 1:25:08 PM

5. The joke is the fact that he went on a date and had sex with himself. It doesn't even count as a gay joke, it is more like masturbating and masturbating jokes are always funny.

Posted by: Mike in Paris | Aug 24, 2011 1:26:37 PM

6. "Waaaaahhhh... someone else did it first. Waaaahhhhhh... he's straight so he's being a bad man... waaaahhhhh.." - Honestly, queens. That was cute and funny. I personally haven't seen it before, and who cares if it's done again. As a matter of fact, Joe MagniolaWerewolfFromTrueBloodIano, if you care to do this, please go right ahead!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Aug 24, 2011 1:34:15 PM

7. "Gay guys may get some humor in it but frat guys (who Funny or Die is targeting) are going to read exactly what it puts forth. Gay sex is hilarious"

Sex is genuinely absurd: we rub our bodies against one another until stuff comes out.

I don't care if straight frat boys think gay sex is hilarious. I care if they think gays should be beaten up. And no, the two are not comparable.

Posted by: Nat | Aug 24, 2011 2:16:17 PM

8. Why would we be more upset if an ugly guy was doing it? Robert you make no sense.

Posted by: Jerry | Aug 24, 2011 5:27:29 PM

9. @ROBERT & @MIKE128 totally agree with the both of you. It's this same joke that ends with the same punchline of something awkward or bad about gay sex. And it keeps being presented by people who are "gay friendly". On top of that, we're not supposed to analyze it, it's just more harmless entertainment.

Posted by: Phillip | Aug 24, 2011 5:50:08 PM

10. Hmmm that was more creepy than funny specially the sex scene which seemed inspired by "American Psycho"

Posted by: jaragon | Aug 24, 2011 6:08:23 PM

11. Just thinking about him practicing w James when they were younger. Most can remember the first time they caught their older sibling jacking -off or wondering what that smell in the room was.

Posted by: robert alan espino | Aug 24, 2011 6:45:25 PM

12. Mike in Paris & Hollywood, you're right on, uptight queens need to get over this. It's funny because he's LITERALLY F-ING HIMSELF.

Posted by: Derek Pearce | Aug 24, 2011 10:26:24 PM

13. "
    it is more like masturbating and masturbating jokes are always funny"

The sophisticate homosexual is but an urban myth.

Posted by: ... | Aug 24, 2011 10:56:00 PM

14. I thought the humor was at the expense of the girlfriend (?), who certainly does not realize how much fun Dave is having. (Perhaps this could be argued it is anti-woman?) I thought the scenes prior were kind of cute and the last scene was a punchline because it was so starkly different. Clearly, he was enjoying himself on two very different levels. Anyway, I did not really laugh out loud because I was really just too engrossed on how beautiful the younger Franco is. Thank you for listening.

Posted by: Angela Channing | Aug 25, 2011 2:40:22 AM

15. A good friend of mine who's Straight watched this clip and pronounced it the product of a sick mind. I agree with him. The "edgy" snarkfests that pass for comedy nowadays leave me cold at best and repulsed at worst. To all you folks who think Gay sex is fall-down-on-the-floor funny: You obviously have never had good Gay sex. I, for one, am tired of seeing my orientation made the butt of crude jokes told my immature, attention-hungry knuckleheads like Dave Franco.

Posted by: Stuffed Animal | Aug 25, 2011 12:28:52 PM

16. His sexuality is irrelevant; as narcissistic as Dave Franco is, HE STILL CAN'T ACT!

Posted by: starshipcaptain | Mar 17, 2012 5:39:14 PM

17. Oh YA! I'd tear That UP!

Posted by: MoJo | Mar 18, 2012 8:24:19 PM

18. Yah..interesting, as a Bisex guy, I find it sad that in 98% of any 'mainstream' type thing like this it's alway's animal-roughish sex from behind. Why not show him in a hot 69 with himself! ;) Or even if anal is done, show the way it's done by 2 guys 80% of the time, not from behind trust me! I think this is what scares a lot of str8 people because they think this is the ONLY act guys enjoy? For most of my life I'd say anal stuff (with guys I've been with) is either never done, or in only 60% of the encounters I've had is it done.
    All that said, I still enjoyed this clip.

Posted by: F44106 | Apr 12, 2012 11:34:58 AM

19. completely stupid.what an idiot

Posted by: bruce | Apr 15, 2012 11:31:15 AM

20. There is nothing h o t t e r and nothing
    s e x i e r on the face of the planet earth than two guys going at it full tilt doggy style. I love watching guys doing guys doggy style. SO F'ING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And that's a fact, people.

Posted by: dancobbbb | Apr 26, 2012 4:29:49 PM

21. @ JJ - speak for yourself. My gay sex is often always from behind.
    : P

Posted by: JJ | Apr 27, 2012 9:43:25 AM

22. that was so corny. Lame. NOT funny at all. Only really dumb people will think that's funny.

Posted by: troy | May 3, 2012 7:27:29 AM

23. That was cute...and Mr Franco is flippin sexy!

Posted by: Chicklets | May 26, 2012 5:48:30 PM

24. Typical low-brow humor you would expect from someone like a Franco.

Posted by: Jack | May 31, 2012 10:27:20 PM

25. these franco boys are annoying.

Posted by: Bob | Jun 5, 2012 10:17:56 AM