Gingers | News

Gay Gingers Hatch Plan to Save Redheads from Extinction: VIDEO

Gingers

Not so sure their plan will be successful.

Watch some silliness from The Second City, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Too funny. I love ginger snaps(that's what I call them)with my tea, first thing in the morning. It's a real eye opener.

Posted by: Beau | Aug 24, 2011 1:11:33 PM

2. Love it.

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Aug 24, 2011 1:12:19 PM

3. Cute idea, but doesn't really go anywhere (no payoff/final twist). Glad I'll be gone from the planet before the gingers are; I can't imagine our beautiful world without them! (See: lead singer of Hercules and Love Affair.)

Posted by: Dback | Aug 24, 2011 1:44:02 PM

4. More and more vids from this blog refuse to play properly.

Posted by: Tico | Aug 24, 2011 10:57:52 PM

5. Butt babies don't live! OMG!!!! LMAO!!!

Posted by: Travis | Aug 25, 2011 12:21:14 AM

6. I believe I was born too early in the history of man. I should have been born in the future when Gingers will be nothing more than fictitious characters in story books, like trolls, hobbits and gargoyles. They scare me. Look into their eyes and they steal your soul!!!!

Big fan of "Kick a Ginger" day!

Posted by: PharaohNYC | Aug 25, 2011 10:22:43 AM

7. I don't understand how redheads are going to go extinct. The red hair gene is recessive so it can skip generations and still show up, also the red hair gene is dominant over the blond haired gene...if anything it would make more sense for blonds to go extinct.

Red hair will show up if the genes are red/blond, red/red, or blond/red

Blond hair only shows up if the person is blond/blond

Posted by: testingtonr | Aug 25, 2011 2:57:20 PM

8. Men w/ red pubes are fuckin hot! This Latino lives ginger!

Posted by: tony | Jan 15, 2012 9:35:35 PM