Glee | Lip Dub | Military | News

Soldiers Lip Dub Glee's 'Don't Stop Believin': VIDEO

Glee_soldiers

A group of soldiers from 7 CDO BTY in Afghanistan show some Glee on their downtime.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(I believe, please correct me if I'm wrong, that this is a British unit)

(via jmg)

Comments

1. yum regan!

Posted by: david | Aug 5, 2011 11:57:26 PM

2. thanks for this video. in the midst of all the horrors of war and poilitics,we see the triumph of the human spirit. these healthy, happy young guys make me feel positive about our future. they make their parents, girlfriends and mabye some boyfriends proud.

Posted by: john leddy | Aug 6, 2011 2:10:27 AM

3. @ Rick. Usually when someone says they are speechless, they don't continue on with a giant know it all speech and try to ruin everything.

Posted by: Pinkie | Aug 6, 2011 9:32:55 AM

4. They are British. One can see the British flag, sans color, on one of the guy's shirts. Britain permits gays to serve. I wonder if they need any extra relief, as I would be happy to accommodate several of them. My patriotic duty......even though I am an American!

Posted by: David Jarrett | Aug 6, 2011 11:02:47 AM

5. I hope that they all get home safe - and, soon.

Posted by: johns | Aug 6, 2011 12:18:42 PM

6. @Rick - There's nothing in here that's even mildly homophobic. I can't help but think your comments are based on stereotypes of both gay men and straight men. The troops weren't doing anything that seemed odd for straight men in an all-male environment - they're dancing and lip-synching to make a video. Fraternities, college teams, and other groups of men have done this. It's not that strange. Let the guys have fun and enjoy the video.

Posted by: TJ | Aug 6, 2011 12:48:12 PM

7. I watched this with the idea of seeing some beautiful boys but in the end it just broke my heart. Such innocent fun and any one of them could go home in a body bag. Sigh.

Posted by: mike | Aug 6, 2011 1:08:33 PM

8. So much jealous on here!!! They're great!!!

Posted by: alan brickman | Aug 6, 2011 1:41:15 PM

9. Yes they are British.

Here's another courtesy of the Royal Navy's HMS Albion. The song is Barbra Streisand by Duck Sauce.

Posted by: Charles Lemos | Aug 6, 2011 2:06:02 PM

10. To be fair, that wasn't straight dancing, that was british straight dancing, whole other ballgame.

Posted by: ryan | Aug 6, 2011 6:44:14 PM

11. It's fun, and I hope there's more of this kind of thing to keep their spirits up... but it brought tears to my eyes thinking of the guys we just lost there.

Posted by: David in Long Beach | Aug 6, 2011 11:32:53 PM

12. These posting of the military having a break and some fun are always entertaining and fun to watch. When I see a posting of one of these I typically watch on YouTube and then check out some of the related videos they suggest. Like this one of the Field Artillery Gleeks (FAGs)

Posted by: Charlie | Aug 7, 2011 4:22:02 PM

13. Well, at least DADT has not been a part of British or any European army for decades !

Catch up USA dudes and post your own version of this song !!!!

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Aug 8, 2011 9:27:41 AM